Equestrian complex "Gabriel Angelos"

• alt text

Welcome to the equestrian sports complex "Gabriel Angelos"!!!

For a start let's get acquainted?

• Where are we?
      We live in Russia, in the Caucasus, near the village Kamennomostskoye.
      A large part of our territory is a field. In these fields, grazing our horses. We have three stables. First for mares. The second for stallions and manufacturers. Third for mares mothers and their foals. We also have two of the arena. One for training and one for competition. Also we have a racetrack on which to train and compete our trotters.

• Now our horses!
      We have many horses of different breeds. However, we breed only two breeds - Hanoverian horses and Orlov trotters. The most important breed is Hanoverian. We even created a whole line of Hanoverian horses. Of course, while it only two generations, but we are moving forward with short steps!

The first stage of Dating is done. Then I will gradually acquaint you with our lives!

Comments - yes!!!

Our horses
    Name Breed Rider Title Discipline
    RHZ Bonard de Charry (S) Hanoverian Sofia Arcatova Local Champion show jumping
    ГА Baphomet de Charry (S) Hanoverian Sara Kry Rose Devaro Local Champion show jumping
    ГА D'yavolitsa (M) Hanoverian Sofia Arcatova non show jumping
    ГА Bensozia de Charry (M) Hanoverian Lina Vasil'eva Local Champion show jumping
    Persia Forman (M) Hanoverian Gabriela Monet non show jumping
    VDP Die Gebühr für das Leben (M) Hanoverian Gabriela Monet non show jumping
    RHZ Ruelle (M) Hanoverian Arina Kovalyova non dressage
    RHZ Rapida (M) Hanoverian Sebast'yan Fedotov non dressage
    RHZ Laurent (S) Hanoverian Yason Isayev non dressage
    ГА Rammstein (S) Hanoverian Pavel Arcatov non dressage
    WRN Legend of Leprechaun (S) ISH Logan Kelly non show jumping; cross country
    RME Zireael (M) ISH Vasil'eva Lina non eventing
    WRN Lisona fra Jotunheimr (M) ISH Melanie Streiter non show jumping
    ГА Kalibri (M) Russian Trotter Alexandra Titova non eventing
    Parabola (M) Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) non dressage
    ГА Laska (M) Orlov Trotter Olesya Agapova non show jumping
    ГН Orifey (S) Orlov Trotter Konova Elizaveta non show jumping
    Pifagor Line Crepello (S) Hanoverian Gabriela Monet non dressage
    VDP Queen Anne’s Revenge de Charry (M) Hanoverian Gabriela Monet non show jumping

• First, let's look at my pride!

This wonderful stallion name RHZ Bonard de Charry! It was he who founded the line de Charry!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Boy for 15 years has made quite a career!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

However, when he was twelve years old, he went on show jumping 170 cm. This competition ended for him very bad. A few months before the competition the horse has got a sprain. The competition itself took place after a rain. This was very slippery. Horse slipped several times. Before the last obstacle he greatly slipped, but regained his balance. But first put his foot bad. After that, his rider noticed that the canter has changed.
    The last obstacle! Last...
    Bonard very confident it was, but at the last moment stopped and rode in the mud two meters. Knocked all the poles and from these sounds confused. Sonia remained in the saddle and now were trying to calm the horse that spun around its axis, trying to find a way out. After another attempt of Sony to reassure Bonarda, he reared, and when he landed, he began to fall to the left side without putting a foot on the ground.
    Realizing the situation, Sonja jumped and tried to prop the shoulder of the horse, but it's like if people tried to prop up a falling skyscraper.
    Help was already hurrying to the pair. Bonard was already lying on the ground.
    Sonya undid the girth and tried to get the horse to rise.
    To no avail.
    The horse was seriously injured. Because of her, he could not continue his career. But now the sport does not matter. Everyone was happy that the horse continues to live!

alt text

Now the horse lives for pleasure! He can run and jump small obstacles, but only on the loose! He already has 8 children, and he's not going to stop!

alt text

• Sonya

Now I will introduce you to the rider Bonarda. Her name is Sofia Arkatova. She's 21.

alt text

This girl with a bad temper. She loves to play tricks on people. Because of this, often shout at her, but she is just like.
    As they say, animals are like their owners. Faced with his reflection - playful Bonard, who is constantly scoffed at her, the Sonya does not like horse. However, Sonia was the only person who was able to conquer Bonard. He listened only to her. Yes, he was mocking the girl, but didn't try to kill as others. And this is only noticed Sonya's father, Richard. He forced daughter to run with this stallion. After some time, she fell in love with Bonarda. And then he ceased to torture her. They made a good pair.

alt text

Personal life Sonia all is well. She has a loving husband Pavel Arcatov. They're perfect for each other. Both love to make fun of people. Sometimes doing it in pairs.

alt text

• ГА Hunter Cows and Vasya the cutting in "Three Stars"!
    alt text

• Good luck honey <3

• @Alexandra-Yashirina Thank, dear! :kissing:

• Latvian Mare LWA Prelyudiya and Sonya on the show jumping 120 cm within Great Winter Equestrian Games in Russia!
    alt text

• ГА D'yavolitsa and Sonya in Great Winter Equestrian Games in Russia show jumping 160 cm!

alt text

• Now I will introduce you to another of my pride!

This red stallion named ГА Baphomet de Charry! As you may have guessed, he the son of RHZ Bonard de Charry! He is now 7 years old. At us in Russia it already is jumping 140 cm. Here, so far, he is on the third level. He also recently received his first title: Local Champion!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Lovely pictures! I love reading about your horses and sims too!

• @Quinn-Monroe
    Thank you very much! Very nice to hear! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Oh my god your editing is flawless!

Even the unedited pictures are amazing! I looove the rearing picrture, it has so much realisim in it

I look forward to seeing more from you in your blog! :heart_eyes:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson
    Thank you very much! You can't even imagine how nice to read your comment! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Oh wow, Bonard and his son are quite the lookers! Are they competing on ES as well or just the Russian ES?

• @Lidija-Rotherford
    Thank you very much! I'll be sure to pass your words! :smile:
    At first I wanted them to both compete in Russia and here. And then decided that Bonardo it is time to retire. In Russia, he earned not a bad career!

• Persia Forman and Gabri compete in show jumping 110 cm in Great Winter Equestrian Games in Russia!

alt text

• That second-to-last show edit (with the yellow fence) is to die for! Amazing details!

• @Isaiah-Pace said in Equestrian complex "Gabriel Angelos":

That second-to-last show edit (with the yellow fence) is to die for! Amazing details!

Thank you)) Very nice!!

• ГА Baphomet de Charry with his first ribbon - Local Champion in Show Jumping!

alt text

• What a gorgeous horse, love the editing :smiley:

• @Kayla-Albright
    Thank you very much! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.