Mods etc for improve visuals

• So, I'm a bit out of the loop with sims 3 and all this equus considering I haven't been here for over two years (maybe three?) so I was just wondering what mods etc I should add to my game to improve the visual quality of it?

I do have an i7 6700K and a 1070 so should be fine to run anything tbh.

Thanks!

• PR Committee

With a 1070 you should be able to run my new horse HD mod with 4k textures with no issues 😙 I think it adds a lot of detail!

https://forum.equus.community/topic/157/luke-s-cc-shop-04-16-2017-new-hd-mod/41

Also Reshade 3.0 is a great way to improve generally everything when it comes to lighting in the sims 3, theres my help guide here in the tutoroal section of the forums or other guides online for how to install. You should also make your game Large Address Aware if you haven't so the game will use more than 2gb of ram.

• Great, I already downloaded your HD mod (probably one of the first things I downloaded ;)) and LAA but didn't realise you could get reshade for sims 3! Thanks

• PR Committee

Reshade for the sims is :pray: blessed. Beyond that I can't really think of anything else that even I use to make the sims look better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.