alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Gorgeous grounds! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• We have some exciting news here. Jalal Arabians and Scarlet Ridge Arabians and all horses their-in have been sold, The new owner Antonio Ferrari bought Jalal and Dawn Timm bought Scarlet Ridge. Scarlet Ridge will continue to show under Antonio and Jalal Arabians and will remain a satellite stable.

I decided to let go of my own stables and found Antonio, so I could pursue more time with my family, Dimitri and Aiko, and focus on Wrenegade Stables they are most important in my life now. I will still ride, and help out at the barn, but I need to slow down a bit and focus on my family more. I wish Antonio all the luck in the world it has been a fantastic place to live and work.

(its time for a sim change, and since I am not the only one exclusively using Sato, Chachamaru and Aiko they are given to Dimitri Dane for their continued story, I wish them all the best <3 )

Please meet Antonio Jeovanni Ferrari de Maranello
    alt text

and his lovely young Dutch Warmblood Mare
    Maple
    alt text

• He's too pretty... He needs some manly-ness or something lol.

I need a Scarlet Ridge Arabian to add to my herd..

• Love the new sim! I know Antonio and Dawn will carry on the success of Sato's hard work!

Also this is the first time I've commented here whoop! I love love love your facilities! <3 I'm also stealing Maple she is just far too pretty for her own good!

• fan self hii Antonio!
    Your new sim is lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing what he will do with JA. And Dawn too, with Scarlet Ridge.
    And I have to say, Maple looks like a great horse for Antonio, I'm sure once she gets started under saddle they will suit each other very well <3 Jinx's other foals are all sweet natured and love their cuddles, especially if they find mints hiding in some pockets!

• Competition Committee

Can't wait to see what Antonio will do for Scarlet Ridge! Here's to hoping for the best. I can't wait to see more updates from you.

Maple is just too adorable I love her coat and all those dapples. :heart:

• Competition Committee

It's gonna be interesting to follow Antonio and his work with JA, Maple looks like such a sweet mare <3

• Wow that facility is amazing! :heart_eyes: And Maple is so pretty I love her coat!

• It is with great sadness that with recent changes. Shetan will officially be retiring now. He had an amazing career in dressage and was the only Grand Prix dressage Arabian on Equus. He will retire at the top of his game.

In tribute to his amazing career here are some of his best show pictures:

An incredibly difficult transition from piaffe, to passage right into an extended trot off the passage.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Collected Canter
    alt text

Another of Shetan's lovely extended trots
    alt text

A Pirouette
    alt text

• Oh he's very nice and talented! I hope he has a good retired life. :heart:

• Go Shetan! What a stallion he was - I don't think his legacy will ever be reached again! Congratulations on such a successful career! Enjoy your retirement big man!

• Competition Committee

He deserved the retirement, such an outstanding horse and the only GP Arabian ever, what more could an owner ask for <3

• Development Committee

Always loved this stallion, I shall miss seeing pictures of him in action but what an incredibly outstanding career he has had! <3

• Such a shame he has to be retired, but he steps down at the top of his game. He made it all the way to the top and created such a legacy for his foals to continue. You should be so proud of all your work and effort to make him the Grand Prix horse he is <3

• What an great horse & an awesome career

• He will enjoy his well deserved retirement!

Also, your facilities look great, the white really suits the environment!

• Thank you Shetan for they years that has passed! It's been a pleasure watching you climb the levels :heart:

• Shetan, the lovely little monster pon. <3 I still cannot get over how gorgeous your pons, facilities and editing are!

• Shetan :heart_exclamation: :heart_exclamation: :heart_exclamation: Such a beautiful and talented boy. He has definitely earned his retirement. What an inspiration he is!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.