Post Your Real Life Horses! [**Big Image Warning**]

• REAL LIFE HORSES
    Hey everyone! So please tell me if there is already something like this somewhere, but i thought it would be cool to have a place where we could all share our real life photos of our horses or horses we ride! Feel free to post your photos here with there story, Id love to see them <3

These are my two horses that i currently have. The grey is Wallaroo Argyle (Archie) an Australian warmblood cross Connemara who i compete. He is just under 16hh and is 9yo, ive owned him since he was 3 and broke him in myself. The chestnut is Cayuse Warigal (marco) a Hanoverian gelding my mum competes. He is 5yo and stands at 17.1hh. He is still very green as he was left for a little while to mature as he took a little longer becuase he was so big! My mum competes him in dressage and i will do a little showjumping with him.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I don't own, but this is the mare I am going to lease come Winter if she has her weight back.
    She's a 20(maybe older)y/o Hanoverian Mare. Apparently she does have papers.
    She use to be a broodmare so I can't see her being in the show ring.

But I love her trot, it's very smooth, she has a sweet personality even though I was nervous around her when I first met her.
    alt text

• He isn't my horse but I've known him for 8 years. His name is Blaze and he is a draft cross, at least that's what the owners think. He belongs to my little brothers friend and I was allowed to go into the pasture with him until my neighbors started letting their kids do it without permission.
    He is the black horse with the blaze, next to him is a mare we call Mama because she had a foal.
    alt text
    Him and my younger sister(Photo taken aand edited by my BFF Ashin.)
    alt text

There's a lot of story behind this big old man, and its honestly quite sad. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

when we had moved into the house we live in there were 5 horses living here, Blaze being one of them. Sadly, he is now the only one left of the original 5 horses. My sister was head over heels for a buckskin named Tyson who had to be put to sleep because of a brain deformity he was born with, after he was put to sleep my sister and Blaze sorta just clung to each other and have been inseparable ever since. She has offered to buy him if they ever need to get rid of him.

And two last pictures, in memory of our amazing old friend Tyson. We miss him dearly.
    alt text
    alt text
    Sorry for such a long post.

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Here's my girl Hadarah :) <3 in a couple of days I'll have had her for a month. I'm still learning more about her every day and we're working through some issues lol. She's a really clever girl!

• @Aubrey-Horvath What a pretty girl!

@Addelle-Watson Blaze looks very sweet. And Tyson was beautiful! So sorry you had to say goodbye to him : (

@Serenity-Gwin She looks like a lovely mare!

• My Paint gelding Blue - he is retired due to navicular though

alt text
    alt text

My Paint mare Maddy - I am still getting to know her as I haven't had her long so not really any good action photos. She does 3'6" jumpers and schooling novice eventing.

alt text
    alt text

• Have a gif first..

alt text

alt text

alt text

Not new pics (from 2014) but will be able to get some soon ish <3

• Beautiful horses y'all! :heart:
    2-3 years ago i took care of one mare, her name is Mandy Blue Eyes or just Blue how i called her :) She's blind on her right eye sadly :( But she's absolutely kind and lovely <3 :3
    Also she has a foal which is NOT a foal anymore :laughing: Her foal is also a mare :D (seems that i don't have her pictures :( )

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Gray Clarissa, a 7yo Croatian sporthorse mare...

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

She's 10 months pregnant and due on my birthday so... she's the only one I'm riding at the moment, hopefully I'll be given another horse for the time while she'll be out of work because of her foal :heart_decoration:

• @Lidija-Rotherford She is so gorgeous! Youve got to post some photos when the baby comes! Who is the daddy?

• In love to our pictures! :o

I'm French and in France, I participated to Show Jumping competition with two ponies of my Equestrian Centre. There names are Akilino de l'Aumoy (Chestnut) and Ulvino de Beausse. They're not mind, but I love them like it. :)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I spy a fellow YouTuber! ;)

• @Remi-Clarke Hahahah no way! Whats your channel?

• @Neeve-Kalford xPaintTheSkyx 😊

• @Remi-Clarke Oh my gosh what a coincidence! :joy:

• @Malin-Støvreide said in Post Your Real Life Horses! [**Big Image Warning**]:

@Lidija-Rotherford Gray :heart::heart_eyes:

Yes, the best :heart_decoration:

@Neeve-Kalford said in Post Your Real Life Horses! [**Big Image Warning**]:

@Lidija-Rotherford She is so gorgeous! Youve got to post some photos when the baby comes! Who is the daddy?

This is the sire while I was riding him last year :)

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Lidija-Rotherford Should be a gorgeous foal! I have a massive soft spot for a good grey. Definitely post a picture of the foal here when its born. Cant wait to see! <3

• @Neeve-Kalford said in Post Your Real Life Horses! [**Big Image Warning**]:

@Lidija-Rotherford Should be a gorgeous foal! I have a massive soft spot for a good grey. Definitely post a picture of the foal here when its born. Cant wait to see! <3

Will do :)

• Guys, I'm in love with all your horses! They're all so handsome and pretty! :heart:

Since i have so many photos of my 2 (previously 3) i have made an Imgur album for each horse with a description under each picture as well as a small story to this thread. Enjoy! :P

Leggo ~ Paint x Arab ~ 15.1hh
    I've only had Leggo since about July last year. I have another horse Maggie (below) that is slowly getting to her years in competing, and so my family thought it would be best to look into something younger and bigger for me to start riding. Luckily a friend of ours had this man in her paddocks at her home (she actually bred this guy), and offered a years lease to see if i liked him. And of course i have fallen in love with this boy. I am still new with him, and i feel like my riding career is going to go places as we learn new things together each time we ride. He is only 4 so he is still a baby. And full of energy. I am hopefully wanting to head into Dressage with Leggo, as he works really well with all 4 feet on the ground :)

alt text

More Photos Of Leggo Here

Maggie May AKA Maggie ~ Thoroughbred x Arab ~ 14.1hh
    Maggie was my first actual horse. Before her i had only ridden other peoples horses (ponies) before getting my own pony (Bucky, seen below), so getting her was a big step in my life. I had only done pony club activities and trail rides with older friends on their horses (before Bucky) and so i wasn't experienced in the form of showing. Bonding and growing with Maggie was one of the most grateful and one of the most struggling things i have ever done. We weren't as close when we first became a pair. Most rides ending with tears and bruises, as i couldn't seem to control her, and i was just used to an old pony who did and had done everything. Months passed and we became better each ride. Every time we would learn something new and improve in our riding. We then focused more onto jumping, and we love it! Maggie has a passion for it, and so do i! we want to slowly move up and do more, but since she is 20 this year, we will keep at our level and take things easy. Although her age does not seem to be getting in her way of having fun!

alt text

More Photos Of Maggie Here

Bucky ~ Welsh Pony ~ 11.3hh
    I dont even know where to begin this story, but ill keep it short. This little guy has brought me into the world of horses, and has made me the horse rider i am today. All his little pony antics has made me a stronger rider. I have multiple stories i could tell, but i think i could almost publish a book if i was too :laughing: . Bucky was my little man that made me a happier person. He was a best friend to me and im glad he was the pony to make me the rider i am today. He shared a couple years with Maggie, and about half a year with Leggo, before the time had come to put him down. He made it to a whopping 36 years and im proud of him to making it that far, and im happy to say he's living a happy life in horsey heaven.
    I have a few pics (i cant seem to find the most recent ones) so ive just chucked them all in a link.

More Photos Of Bucky Here

Some other horses i leased/owned for a short time

More Photos Of Other Horses Here

And there are all my horses!

• Everyone's horses are so gorgeous! :o :heart:

Casper:

He's an 8 year old (9 in 3 days) 15hh, Connemara Gelding and I've owned him for four years this year. He has a bit of an attitude problem and is very stubborn but so loving and sweet when he wants to be. We have both come a long way and taught each other a lot but he's been there for me through the roughest times. He's ace :)

alt text

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.