Price Riding Academy Blog || Unfortunate training (18/7)

• alt text

alt text

I N T R O D U C T I O N
    Welcome to Price Riding Academy! Here we train senior and junior riders to become future top show riders in the community. We breed, show and train Warmblood horses and Ponies in a variety of different disciplines, starting from the ones like Dressage or Show Jumping, through Polo and Halter, ending at Reining and Western Pleasure. Many talented horses with fantastic pedigrees can develop their skills and abilities on our grounds.

alt text

T E A M
    Pride Riding Academy's team has a variety of senior and junior riders. Each rider has few horses to take care of, a maximum of 3 horses in each discipline, but we're trying to keep the numbers small enough. Juniors - as they still attend local schools - have only one pony to take care of and to train and compete with.

alt text

T O P 5
    Name Breed Gender Primary Discipline Secondary Discipline Rider
    HRST First Dance Trakehner Mare Eventing Dressage Maxine Ridley
    Spectrum PBA Chincoteague Pony Stallion Pony Show Jumping None Kate Mirror
    PCRA Ciara British Riding Pony Mare Pony Show Jumping None Jessica Price
    HRST Feuerdiamant Trakehner Mare Eventing None Stella Watson
    RN We're Having Sum Fun Now (GER) Thoroughbred Gelding Eventing Show Jumping David Price

• reserved

• I N D E X
    Date Post
    14th January 2017 RDEC Zamarivo
    16th January 2017 RDEC Germania
    29th January 2017 PCRA The Whiskey Bandit
    30th January 2017 Fun in snow!
    4th February 2017 Snowy jumps
    18th February 2017 We're moving!
    21st February 2017 Newcomers
    23rd February 2017 PCRA Bloody Mary
    2nd March 2017 SG Ferocity
    7th March 2017 PCRA Paint Me Black
    10th March 2017 PCRA Dragon
    11th April 2017 PCRA New Americana
    13th April 2017 RP Show Your Queen
    15th April 2017 New friends
    30th May 2017 Jumpers and Eventers
    5th June 2017 Young Show Jumper
    9th June 2017 International Champion
    12th June 2017 Pony SJ International Champ
    28th June 2017 Even more champions
    7th July 2017 Welcome Anastasiya!
    18th July 2017 Unfortunate training

• Currently I don't have any new (edited) photos, but one of my New Year resolutions is to get back to editing. We'll see how this will go :P

Here a little throwback to summertime with Chloe Price and RDEC Zamarivo.
    For those of you who don't know, Ivo is one of our show jumpers. His sire is our RDEC Vinterburg (RDEC Trinidad x RDEC Voccardieu), and his dam is RDEC Zimba. He has great pedigree for Show Jumping, therefore we have high expectations for him. We'll see how he will do :)

alt text

• Lovely boy! He looks like a friendly one!

• @Lidija-Rotherford: Oh, he really is! Ivo is probably the most huggable horse in our equestrian centre <3

• As the weather is not so bad for us this winter, we can still do some ground training on outside arenas. We're saving jumping for the indoors though. December hiatus has been a great time for our riders to develop a bond with their horses. Some of them achieved this goal very well, and some of them are still trying their best.

RDEC Germania along with myself are still working to achieve high level of trust. I hope to get to gain fully her trust and respect by the end of the Spring :)

alt text

That is my first edit in New Year. I'm hoping to slowly get back into that habit, and slowly develop my editing skills. If you have any good tips or tutorials, I would really appreciate them! As you can see, a lot of practice is still need to be done :smile:

• Lovely picture by the way, trust and respect are real big help. I'm terrible at editing, but the shadows can also make or break the picture, if you correspond the shadow to the object/animal creating the shadow it would look more realistic. All that aside, I love your editing style, it's something I dream to reach, haha. You two are looking good together!

• I just want to say thanks for the pretty previews of all those chestnuts in your top post, gotta love those chestnuts! <3

• Three-Day New Year Event is currently being hosted on Polish Equestrian Sims! One of our top stallions, PCRA The Whiskey Bandit along with Lauren Price decided to enter! Here a little sneak-peak from one of our fan's Snapchat story ;)

alt text

• Some of our new (and not :P ) horses are enjoying the snow, which is still covering the ground of Miracle Bay. Three new horses I haven't showed you yet, and one mare that has been with us for a while now. Enjoy! :)

RDEC Suburban

alt text

Dastan

alt text

PSS Special Effect

alt text

PCRA Warrior

alt text

• Snow still occupies Miracle Bay, but the ground is not slippery, so we can still do some training outside. We bought many new horses lately, but we're all happy that they are doing well in our place.

WD High Voltage, bought recently from @Isabel-Shipper. She's an amazing Show Jumping Trakehner mare with huge talent and as huge heart for jumping. Right now she is resting in her bed, getting to know her neighbours. We're waiting for her to begin her competition time with us.

alt text

Spectrum PBA, a champion in Pony Show Jumping used to hold 5th place on the overall Pony Show Jumping leaderboard. Here, some light jumping training with Katie. We're hoping for him to become her teacher, as he is an experienced, calm, patient pony.

alt text

• Wow high voltage is so nice! Looks like she has a pretty big jump to!

• Breed Committee

Aw Spec! It's nice to see him looking so well :blush:

• Lovely horses! High Voltage seems to have quite a big jump too!

• Very bold of you to jump in snow! :P

• Congrats on getting High Voltage, she looks like an amazing jumper!

• @Zinnia-Arvi Thank you! :D
    @Rebecca-Wall Thanks <3 I'm happy I finally got to take some photos of him :)
    @Alice-Palmer Yeah, she has a heart for jumping, she loves it!
    @Lidija-Rotherford We simply couldn't resist :P
    @Callixta-Rosella Thank you! <3

• lovely horses and beautiful pictures! :)

• @Maria-Jones Thank you! <3

We're moving to Merridale!

Along with the whole staff we decided that Miracle Bay was a really "empty" place for us. It didn't have many forests, meadows, rivers or beaches to go for ride-outs, which we all enjoy along with our horses. Merridale is a perfect place for us!

I'm slowly building the facilities, since now I will have a week off school. In the meantime I'm coming back to editing and posting in here. For now, enjoy Kia Williams and RDEC Vinterburg, bred by @Carmen-Raymond a while ago. He's sired by RDEC Trinidad, and his dam is RDEC Voccardieu, therefore he is an amazing show jumping horse, with a great technique and big, round jumps. Right now he holds Show Jumping Regional Champion title and competes at Open (9) level.

alt text

Editing tips and advises are always welcome!

• lovely pictures as always !

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.