[Ends when sold] Eikedalen's new start

• Development Committee

I've realized that if I am to come back, I need to start over. Mostly because of all that's happened in my real life, but also because I've decided to bring new blood into my stables.

The leasers/breeders of horses will have the first right to all of these so I'm basically just checking the interest for these horses before selling. However if I do not hear back from breeders/leasers by 7th May these horses will be sold to whoever is interested in the horse(s).

TERMS OF SALE
    • You may not change the horse's save file, gender, coat color, conformation, custom markings, mane or tail color, nor offer it for public download on any site.
    • The horse's registered show name cannot be changed, nor can you change the prefix.
    • The horses are offered to show homes only. Please do not apply if you have no plans showing the horse.
    • You can change the style of the mane and tail. Shine/detail markings can also be altered or added without permission.
    • I'd appreciate if you contact me if you want to sell the horse, 9 times out of 10 I want them back.

Most of the horses comes with titles, points and pedigree bonuses, but some are also foundations and haven't been registered yet.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE AVAILABLE HORSES

If you are interested in any of these horses or want to see pictures of them, shoot me a message either on slack or pm and I will get back to you. Keep in mind that if the horse is to be sold to you, it won't be before 8th May because of what I stated over here. (:

• I'd like to have BWW Erythreos back if possible 😊

• I want Jackson back, please

• Development Committee

@Maci-Collins
    Sure, I'll send him your way :slight_smile:

• Development Committee

@Lindsay-Wish
    Alright, I'll send him back :slight_smile:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken thank you!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.