The struggle of having so many horses...

• I realized that the struggle of having all my horses back is when it comes to building a facility I hate everything I build even before I finish it.
    Anyone else feel like this?

• Me! But I dont have too many horses. Ive only got 2 at the moment, but I know the feeling with building. I start something, look at it, decide I hate it and scrap it. Start from square one and repeat.

• I do too! I love building, but making facilities so big gets to be a very daunting task and I lose my determination to make it perfect and my landscaping always takes the hit. :/

• My game is starting to struggle and I know I'm close to crashing it so I can't keep all my horses in one world active. Now I have to make a tough choice of who I want in my main world.

• PR Committee

I have 102 horses but I almost never have more than 5 in my world at a time, I trade them out in CAS for who I want to take photos of. :smile:

• @Luke-Teth said in The struggle of having so many horses...:

I have 102 horses but I almost never have more than 5 in my world at a time, I trade them out in CAS for who I want to take photos of. :smile:

I would do that if CAS didn't take me 20mina.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.