[ENDS 5th of June] ♕ RFE Spring Breeding Season - STALLIONS OFFERED

• Spring is in full swing and all stables are certainly considering about next year's foals and plans for the future! Rotherford is offering a selection of several of our finest English stallions, a little bit of everything to suit everyone's needs and requirements.

• For larger images of the stallions just click on the ones posted below, and for additional images of stallions please DM/PM me or comment!

• These stallions are eligible for BIYs for an additional price. Otherwise I make all the foals. The foals retain only the RFE prefix. All other standard rules apply regarding coats and stuff like that.

DRESSAGE

alt text

RFE Incandescente (Irish Draught) is our highest ranked active dressage competitor with 279 points to his name. He was ranked in the top 5 in last season's dressage leaderboard, making him the highest ranked Irish Draught in the community. He is the only Irish Draught on ES to compete at Intermediare II, but is now competing at Intermediare I with great success. He has placed consistently in top four in his last six outings, with his latest result being a 1st place at the Golden Orchard Dressage Classic VI's Intermediare I class.
    Incandescente is a temperamental horse, likes to make his presence known and can be a bit difficult to handle at times. He gives his foals a spunky attitude and floating gaits and would be best crossed with a calm mare of similar sport qualities.

STUD FEE $45,700 (OBO)
    Eligible only to mares with 150+ dressage points.

alt text

RDEC Galladyn (Dutch Warmblood) is our young rising Grand Prix horse with 146 points to his name. He has shown great promise in Intermediare II classes and was moved up to Grand Prix in November 2016. He got a 6th place in his Grand Prix debut at the Lake Ponch Grand Prix and won his first Grand Prix in February 2017 at the Ashford Estates' Royal Ball I.
    Galladyn is a talented horse with big movement, he is known to get a bit hot in the arena but is a perfect schooling horse in a familiar environment.

STUD FEE $16,500 (OBO)
    Eligible only to mares with 50+ dressage points.

SHOW JUMPING

alt text

VS Triton (Finnish Warmblood) is our highest pointed active show jumping stallion with 335 points to his name. He is competing at the Grand Prix level for two years now with results such as a win at the level at the Royal Park Grand Prix in November 2016 and a 6th place this March at the Gumtree Stadium Classic I.
    Triton is a calm horse and would be suitable for more temperamental mares to produce a level-headed foal with an amazing jumping talent.

STUD FEE $41,900 (OBO)
    Eligible only to mares with 150+ show jumping points.

alt text

RFE Son of Honor (Belgian Warmblood) is a recently reclaimed stallion that has 135 show jumping points and 125 eventing points to his name. Since coming back to RFE he had two starts at 1,40m taking home the second place both times (in February and in April). His latest eventing result is a win at the Golden Orchard Eventing Trials III in April in the CCI 2* class.
    Son of Honor is a superb horse but he is extremely hot (the whole lineage by RFE Soaring Voltage is hot). He has a big, tall, heavier frame and is very muscular and "built" to last. Even though he is a bit heavier and bigger he has got a lot of stamina, which his results prove (especially the eventing results at the XC portion). Suited for calmer, lazier mares to produce a faster foal, or to bring some size and strenght into a lineage.

STUD FEE $26,000 (OBO)
    Eligible to all mares.

alt text

Jiva (Selle Francais) is a compact show jumping stallion with 86 points to his name. He was purchased as an older horse with not so many points and is retiring in the next few months to be a breeding stallion. His most recent result is a 3rd place at the Echo Valley Spring Jump-Off in the 1,30m class. He will be shown in a few 1,40m classes before retirement to breeding.
    Jiva is a calm, level-headed stallion that can be ridden by anyone. He has a smaller frame and would produce foals with a lovely jump and a stronger build.

STUD FEE $8,600 (OBO)
    Eligible to all mares.

alt text

DMS/HDC Damon (Belgian Warmblood) is our most successful show jumping stallion from the past season and has 205 points to his name. He has had 8 Grand Prix starts with us and won three of them, with the latest one being at the Sorocaba Grand Prix this April. He also has superb results in 1,50m and 1,40m classes, with a 2nd place at the Jump N' Chill Stadium Classic 1,50m class in January.
    Damon is very elastic, fast and loves to do his job. His behaviour depends on the day, he has his chill days and he has his hot days, just your everyday horse. Needed time to mature, so he has just recently been showing his full potential. We have one foal from him that competed in 6 shows overall and is already titled with 33 points (average of 5.5 points per show, which is the equivalent of placing 5th every time).

STUD FEE $23,000 (OBO)
    Eligible only to mares with 75+ show jumping points.

EVENTING

alt text

Rohirrim's Moonless Night (Dutch Warmblood) is a rising eventing star with 198 points to his name. Out of 24 shows we started him in he has placed in 19 of them. Most recent results are a 2nd place this February at the Morgan Park Horse Trials in the CCI 3* class, a 2nd place at the Golden Orchard Eventing Trials II also in the CCI 3* and a win this April at the Golden Orchard Eventing Trials III - again in the CCI 3*. A very promising horse performance-wise with some amazing offspring in eventing such as RFE Chairo di Luna who held the #1 spot on the eventing leaderboard for quite some time.
    Moonless is a powerful horse, very attractive and with good movement and a good jump. Would be suitable for all types of mares.

STUD FEE $25,000 (OBO)
    Eligible only to mares with 100+ eventing points.

Please also see RFE Son of Honor again (above!) if you're looking for an eventing stallion and Moonless doesn't suit your wishes!

• Little bump :)

• RDEC Galladyn is soooooo tempting. What does OBO stand for if you dont mind me asking hahah i know ONO is 'or nearest offer'?

• @Neeve-Kalford said in [ENDS 5th of June] ♕ RFE Spring Breeding Season - STALLIONS OFFERED:

RDEC Galladyn is soooooo tempting. What does OBO stand for if you dont mind me asking hahah i know ONO is 'or nearest offer'?

"Or best offer" :)

• Four days left in this offer :)

• Competition Committee

Damn Lidija.....you're seriously tempting me here....... ;)

• @Chloe-Dunbar said in [ENDS 5th of June] ♕ RFE Spring Breeding Season - STALLIONS OFFERED:

Damn Lidija.....you're seriously tempting me here....... ;)

Get them while they're still here :P

• DMS/HDC Damon is seriously tempting me....is this still open?

• @Neeve-Kalford Feel free to contact me :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.