[Open] Vivien's Imports
- Horses must keep the suffix "T" and put my creator ID (1390) when registering.
- You may not put the horse up for mass download.
- You may change shine/detail markings.
- You may not sell the import without notifying me. I may like it back.
- I do not make custom markings. I work with what I have.
- If you would like me to choose a name for the horse, just put it in your application.
Basic- bay, chestnut, black, etc. Adds $5,000 to gender price.
Medium- gray, diluted, grullo, etc. Adds $8,00 to gender price.
Patterned- tobiano, splash, frame, roan etc. Adds $12,000 to gender price.
Appaloosa/Knab- leopard, blanket, snowcap, extreme roan, etc. Adds $20,000 to gender price.
Blind Import- $2,000 off above prices.
- Your name:
- Horse type: (Warmblood, stock, draft, etc)
- Color type: (basic, medium, patterned)
- Reference: (if Applicable)
- Anything you do not want:
- Anything else?
Bumping with changed service
@Breanna-Fahnestock said in [Open] Vivien's Imports:
Examples would be nice.
Felt like I was forgetting something! Thanks!!
Re-opened with lower prices and more examples.