[MH][R:L8][Results 05/17] Dressage

• Competition Committee

Echo Valley Grand Prix II
    DRESSAGE
    05.12-05.14.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Heather Tann

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Heather Tann account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 40 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Hi, can the owner of 22058 Najam Al Shahir please be corrected to Zahid Sadir? Thanks

• Breed Committee

Can Castellana I de Xantre name be changed to TMB Castellana?

• PR Committee

UD Bahar (25396) should be Bahar UD (Need to change her name :D )

• I forgot the name from #25397, the name is Hunting's Sweet Kisses, can you change that please

• Competition Committee

All fixed

• Sorry, can you delete the entry of Sir Godfrey V? ( 26892 )
    And 28514 ( RW* Replay ) is owned by Lindsay Wish

• This post is deleted!

• Syndicate KN is showing incorrect but everything is correct

• Competition Committee

All fixed :slight_smile:

• I goofed 20857 Shiekh Saud EXQ should be Sheikh Saud EXQ
    Also just a note, SH Juliet+ is pending a name change to SH Juliet just in case it gets changed mid show

Thanks!

• I messed up, could you change 22160 Duval's Estirosa Rosalie Clare Rosalie Clarke please?
    Thank you :heart:

• 28426 Lavenderia is showing an error but I can't see what's wrong, I must have put an extra space or something like that.
    Thanks for fixing that ;)

• 28191 should be ART Evidea

• Can you please change Persephone's ID to 3053? And my entry for CDC Moneta (15736) to WD Heatherwood (7526), since she was already entered? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

Everything is fixed.

@Levi-Rosenthal , it looks like the horse is actually registered under Levenderia. Just a slight spelling change :slight_smile:

• @Heather-Tann said in [MH][R:L8][ENDS 05/14] Dressage:

Everything is fixed.

@Levi-Rosenthal , it looks like the horse is actually registered under Levenderia. Just a slight spelling change :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks, that's weird because I already entered her under Lavenderia, I'll fix this after the show ;)

• @Erin-Ward said in [MH][R:L8][JUDGING] Dressage:

Can you please change Persephone's ID to 3053? And my entry for CDC Moneta (15736) to WD Heatherwood (7526), since she was already entered? Thank you!

Scratch that. It was my mistake.

• Competition Committee

Oops! Small issue with results. We'll have it sorted out & post them again shortly

• Competition Committee

Results

I apologize for the delay. Everything should be in order now, thank you for your patience!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.