How long is registration supposed to take?

• I know people have a life outside of here obviously and I'm not trying to be pushy, but exactly what is the typical waiting period to get a horse registered? I only have 2 horses at the moment and it seems I really can't compete or do much of anything with them or my ranch until their registrations are approved and I sent them in over a week ago with no response on the submission sheet to change anything and no approval. :confounded: Just a bit antsy as I'm on daily with nothing to do...

• One of our registrars had some internet issues and I suspect your breeds might have been their responsibility. I will take a look at the queue tomorrow when I get a chance and see if that's the issue.

• @Morgan-Cameron said in How long is registration supposed to take?:

One of our registrars had some internet issues and I suspect your breeds might have been their responsibility. I will take a look at the queue tomorrow when I get a chance and see if that's the issue.

Thank you, I'd really really appreciate it, and thank you for letting me know. I was beginning to get a bit worried I did something horribly wrong.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.