{Ended/Owners!} Dapper Fellows Fields -- FOAL CROP

• PR Committee

alt text

Welcome to DPPR's traditional foal sale. We have five homebred babies for auction today, three colts and two fillies. They all come with custom markings. Standard rules apply, do not distribute their markings or other custom CC created for them to others or publicly unless you are reselling them. I'd only like to be notified of their new homes in the event you have to sell them. Other than that, I just want active loving homes for them :kissing_heart: All these horses have main sites and are awaiting registration so you can start competing as soon as possible. You're free to adjust their coats as much as you'd like. All photos are taken with Reshade and filters are added in photoshop, but other than that, they're unedited.

There is no set price for these horses! I am not looking at price so much as who will be providing the best home. Feel free to offer as much or as little as you like, but unfortuately offers for me to give the horses away for free will have to be denied as I do want some money for them.

alt text
    Main Site
    Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) || 03/17 || Smokey Black || Ee/aa/nCr
    alt text
    alt text

DPPR Soaring Logic is a cream-carrying beauty who will be a wonderful addition to your breeding and competition program! A granddaughter of RDEC Trinidad through her sire RDEC Socrates, she carries strong pedigree that gives her a respectable +8 in Show Jumping, with potential Eventing bonuses soon too. Her nature is kind and gentle, but she's also a bit of a unconfident scaredy-cat when it comes to intimidating jumps, so she needs a patient trainer who's willing to guide her through things she doesn't like.

Sold to Johanna Masters!

alt text
    Main Site
    German Sporthorse || 03/17 || Black Overo || EE/aa/nO
    alt text
    alt text

Our most curious horse for sale, DPPR Seeing Stunning is certainly a stunning sight. By SAEC Stunning Evil, our successful Eventing Thoroughbred stud and out of MSE Pareidolia, a grey Overo/Splash ISH mare we recently acquired, this gorgeous colt's colour has led him to be registered as a German Sporthorse. Either way, he gets an impressive +11 to Eventing and is an extremely willing and intelligent mount. He's a joy to have under saddle but tends to get bored if left alone for too long, so he shouldn't be turned out to the field alone, and should have some toys in his stall.

Sold to Dimitri Dane!

alt text
    Main Site
    Hanoverian || 03/17 || Grey (Sooty Bay) || Ee/Aa/nSty/Gg
    alt text
    alt text

DPPR Become The Beast has a studded pedigree, by our stud MSE Invisible Monsters out of PX Lady of Cambridge. Grandson of MSE Project Mayhem, his lines give him an advantage in the Show Jumping ring, getting a +9 and a +6 in Eventing. He's a stud through and through -- Attempting to impress every mare he sees, a little aggressive with others, and a lot of fire. And he does everything with a special flair. But he's an active guy who will need to be exercised every day (We find the hot walker is fine to entertain him, or just lunging him) otherwise he gets pretty lazy, especially if a day is skipped. We learned that the hard way.

Sold to Nea Sterling!

alt text
    Main Site
    Sella Italiano || 03/17 || Dark Bay || Ee/Aa
    alt text
    alt text

What DPPR Absolution lacks in colour he makes up for in conformation -- Look at that head! One of the few Sella Italiano here on EQ, he's by our Sella stud MSE Hitman and out of our Hanoverian mare SPK/LK Name eines Mädchen. He's a pretty all around average fella, getting a +6 to Dressage and a +2 to Eventing. He'd work best with someone who can give him a lot of attention and focus, and sometimes needs a crop to really get him going.

Sold to Constantine Vale!

alt text
    Main Site
    International Sporthorse (50% ISH, 25% APH, 25% BSH) || 03/17 || Black Pintaloosa || Ea/aa/TT/nLp
    alt text
    alt text

The second filly and last foal in total here for sale, DPPR Lara Dorren is a beautiful Pintaloosa enigma. 50% Irish Sport Horse, 25% American Paint Horse and 25% British Sports Horse, she is tested homozygous for tobiano as well. By MSE Broken Crescent out of Draconis Lady of Space and Time, her parents give her a +6 in Dressage and there is a chance of future Eventing bonuses as well. Energetic and bouncy, she need a lot of work on extending her trots and canters for the Dressage area. Some might say her grade status gives her a disadvantage but she's absolutely gorgeous with a chunky to-die-for conformation, and is sure to draw eyes everywhere she goes.

Sold to Rebecca Wall!

HORSE APPLICATIONS
    DPPR Soaring Logic 4
    DPPR Seeing Stunning 4
    DPPR Become The Beast 7
    DPPR Absolution 2
    DPPR Lara Dorren 3

• PR Committee

Bloody knew I forgot something, a place for your name has been added on the app. :face_palm:

• What are you doing to me?!

• PR Committee

• Competition Committee

Can we apply for more than one and if we can do we need to send in an app for each one or one app with our preferences listed?

• PR Committee

@Johanna-Masters said in {Ends When Sold} Dapper Fellows Fields -- FOAL CROP:

Can we apply for more than one and if we can do we need to send in an app for each one or one app with our preferences listed?

You can, though you'll probably only get one :wink: And please just send in an app for each one, that'd be easiest for me to read :smile:

• Competition Committee

@Luke-Teth Sounds good!

• PR Committee

Application total has been updated :champagne: Going to be deciding the winners of some of the more application-heavy horses soon as to not keep people waiting, so get those apps in if you'd like a shot! :smiley:

• Applied <3 :)

• PR Committee

Hey everyone! :heart:

I've gotten an overwhelming amount of applications -- 17 in total, according to Google Forms! -- and I've decided owners for two of the horses with the highest applications as to not keep people waiting, and seeing as I've found the homes I am looking for. I'd just like to say first off that everyone submitted wonderful applications for these two and it was a really, really hard choice! :kissing_heart:

But, regardless! Anyone who applied for these two is absolutely free to apply for any other horses for sale :smile:

Congratulations to @Nea-Sterling for winning DPPR Become The Beast, and to @Johanna-Masters for winning DPPR Soaring Logic! These two had some amazing applicants and it was hard to pick but I think you girls will be the best fit for them! :heart: :heart: Feel free to get in contact with me over slack/here and we can discuss sending the files over and getting them settled in :slight_smile:

DPPR Seeing Stunning, DPPR Absolution & DPPR Lara Dorren are still open for applicants!

• PR Committee

The last three owners have been determined! Again, an absolutely massive thank you to everyone who applied. I had 20 applications for these horses and that's like, what? Mind blown.

Without further ado, here are the new owners!

@Dimitri-Dane is the new owner of DPPR Seeing Stunning, @Constantine-Vale has won DPPR Absolution, and @Rebecca-Wall is DPPR Lara Dorren's new owner!

If everyone could get in touch to send files and payment, I'll get to work on sending main sites :smiley: Be on the lookout for more sales, auctions and breeding services in the future if you missed out this time :wink:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.