Let's talk computers!

• let's get technical!

What is everyone's specs?
    Do you use a PC? A Mac?
    What graphics card do you use?

A thought this thread would be neat to others use! Feel free to be as detailed as you want! Include screenshots if you want, unedited screenshots out of your game, whatever you want!

Also post your dream setups!

• Windows 10 Pro
    Dell XPS thats been upgraded
    Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHZ
    12 GB of memory
    64 bit operating system
    Navidia Gforce GTX 660
    3 1TB hard drives
    2 1TB removable Drives
    Navida High Def Sound

My Dream Machine?
    Alianware Area 51
    Intel® Core™ i7-6950X (10 cores, 25MB Cache, Turbo Boost Max 3.0, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz)
    Windows 10 Pro
    Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ TITAN X with 12GB GDDR5 each (NVIDIA SLI® Enabled)
    64GB HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2667MHz

• Competition Committee

Custom Build in an Asus Chassis.
    Intel Core i7-5500 CPU
    NVIDIA GeForce 940m graphics card
    16 gigs of RAM
    2 TB SSD hard drive
    Bang &Olufsen audio
    It's a windows 10 computer, but by preference I use 8.

hmm... Honestly I love what I have, but when I have the space I'd love to have a dual monitor desktop setup. I'd probably custom build again, but I'd never skimp out on RAM or the graphics card.

Unedited screenshots w/o reshade: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

• So, I built my own PC since it was cheaper and better than a pre-made and for anyone considering it, I would definitely go for it!

Fractal Design Define R5 Computer Case - Titanium Grey (beautiful looking case and huge)
    Gigabyte Z170-GAMING K3 Motherboard
    Intel i7 6700k @ 4.00 Ghz (hoping to overclock in the future to around 4.6)
    GTX 1070 (was going to go for the 1080 but waaaaay to expensive for what it is)
    16 GB RAM
    Windows 10 64 bit operating system
    1 TB hard drive (Western Digital Black)
    500 GB SSD (Corsair)

The thing I'd upgrade next is probably another SSD and maybe another HDD since storage space is the one thing I do struggle with since I edit videos. And then if I'm feeling really greedy and rich, maybe upgrade the gpu to something insane like the 1080ti or something.

• My next upgrade is more memory. My video card is only a year old. Does well for what little I do.

• I originally bought my computer premade with only the power supply and graphics card ported over since those were my only upgraded parts. Since then pretty much everything had been upgraded with the exception of a couple of parts. Even the case has been replaced.

Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i5-4460 @3.2 GHZ
    8 GB RAM
    64-bit system
    Sapphire Radeon R9-380 (4GB Nitro version)
    Asus Z97-A motherboard
    1 1 TB HDD
    1 500 GB external HDD, 1 2 TB external HDD
    Also bought two Corsair AF120 fans to reduce the overheating an HD mod would cause.

The only things I really need to upgrade next are my CPU and my RAM. I'm thinking of going up to 16 GB with the RAM while aiming for the upper end of the i5 generation for my processor. Maybe i7 if I really want to splurge.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.