Gwen's Album - Breeding Season is open! [03/03]

• alt text

Welcome to the Scrapbook of Lewens Stud!
    We breed qualitative Sport Horses in Disciplines of Dressage, Show Jumping, Eventing, Reining and Cutting. Our main breeds are Hanoverians and American Quarter Horses. If you are interested in a breeding, import and/or lease, feel free to contact me. :)
    My name is Gwen Parker and I'm the owner of this stud. I ride and train a few Show Jumping Horses and manage the breedings and the trainings session for every horse. Our riders are really experienced in their specific discipline and ride and train a Maximum of two to three horses to focus on them. I insist on a variety of training, so the riders have to do an outdoor riding at least for one time per week and groundwork for the horses.

Latest Updates:

• BEST HORSES
    ~ coming soon ~

• STAFF
    ~ coming soon ~

• alt text

Name Breed Gender Colour Sire x Dam Generation Breeding available?
    Lewen's Joker Hanoverian Stallion Liver Chestnut Jewel's Enemy x Dark Knight 1st No
    Lewen's Journey Hanoverian Mare Liver Chestnut Lewen's Joker x Divine Intervention REC 4th No
    Lewen's Area 51 Hanoverian Stallion Bay American Secret x Shadowland 1st No
    FMS Donovan Hanoverian Stallion Chestnut WEC Dastin x FMS Rubina 3rd No
    FDS Ringmaster Hanoverian Stallion Black IEQ Royalist x Zaleah von Rosendorn 2nd No
    Lewen's California Chrome Hanoverian Mare Bay Chrome x California Sun 1st No
    Lewen's Follow Me Hanoverian Mare Fleabitten Grey Agent x Gina 1st No
    Lewen's Elisany Hanoverian Mare Bay Asigo x Amberle 1st No

• alt text

Lewen's Legolas Hanoverian Stallion Grey (Black) Thranduil x Eowyn 1st Yes - $22,400
    WRS Boston Hanoverian Stallion Flaxen Liver Chestnut Massachusetts x She's From Boston 1st Yes - $11,600
    Conway T Hanoverian Stallion Bay Casall L x ILA Caprica 4th No
    Eretria's Garth Hanoverian Stallion Black VS/WSE Greyhound x LSS Mystique 3rd No
    HCP Phaeton Hanoverian Stallion Chestnut WEC/HCP Secret Accident x AAC Earth's Orbit 6th No
    Lewen's New Hope Hanoverian Mare Light Bay LSS Joker x LSS Darkness 2nd No
    Lewen's Mystique Hanoverian Mare Silver Dapple Magneto x Cindy 1st No
    FMS Padme Hanoverian Mare Bay Peyton von Rosendorn x LSS Look At Me 3rd No
    Lewen's Tiara Hanoverian Mare Chestnut Crown x Diadem 1st No
    Chantilly AT KWPN Mare Grey SSE Watermark x LSS Mystique 3rd No

• alt text

Lewen's Lysk Hanoverian Stallion Black Lizard x Gem 1st No
    Lewen's Afriqua Hanoverian Stallion Bay African Atmosphere x Aqua 1st No
    Lewen's War Emblem Hanoverian Stallion Bay Warrior x Fire Emblem 1st No
    Lewen's Zyanid Hanoverian Stallion Dark Bay Zyan x Cyanate 1st No
    Ashbrooke's Spitfire Hanoverian Stallion Rose Grey LIT Skyfall x EVA Empire State Of Dreams 2nd No
    HRSA Royal Diamond Hanoverian Mare Bay Foundation x Foundation 1st No
    Lewen's Cartoon Hanoverian Mare Grey Comic Book x Drawing 1st No
    Ashbrooke's Spectre Hanoverian Mare Chestnut LIT Skyfall x EVA Empire State Of Dreams 2nd No
    Lewen's Ruby Hanoverian Mare Grey (Black) Diamond Star x Rubina 1st No

• reserved for Western Team

• Hello guys!
    Yes, it's true, I'm coming back. My A-Level exams are almost done, only the oral exam left. This will be on the 30th or 31st of May, so I'll start competing again on the 1st of June.

I thank all the peeps who leased my horses and entered them <3
    You helped me a lot in difficult, stressful and sometimes dark times. At least I knew my horses were in good hands. I can't wait to show you all the things. A few horses joined our herd, I edited some pics and I think you already realized that our stable name changed. It's not longer Lost Shaodw Stables, it's Lewens Stud now. Our prefix is still LSS at first. "Lewens" is afrikaans and means something like "life." Why have I chosen an afrikaans name? Well, this is something I'll explain on another day.
    I am so happy to be back! :two_hearts:
    xoxo, Gwen <3 :kiss:

• I love the new Name of your Stable. And Welcome Back Gweny <3 <3

• Yay you are back! Ace those exams on the end of May :heart_decoration:

• Welcome back Gwen :)

• @Juliet-Foster thank you, Juliet! I am happy that some people also like the name change haha :)
    @Lidija-Rotherford I hope the last one will be good x) fingers crossed
    @Kayla-Albright thank you Kayla!

and here we go with the first update hehe

alt text

I leased this beauty from @Jasmin-Mikaelson for the Endurance Challenge hosted by @Nikki-Calvaria. Lazize PS, ridden by Andrew Sanders, enters the Edited Amateur Level.

• Gorgeous entry ! :heart_decoration:

• Good luck to the challenge! ^^

• Thank you both! :blush:

Mama is so proud!
    My beloved Joker, father of great horses and an amazing stallion, just did it! He earned in his both disciplines, Eventing and Show Jumping. enough points to call himself an International Champion! 207 Eventing Points and 201 Show Jumping Points!
    I am thinking about giving something to the community to share my joy about his success and do a stud auction. What do you guys think about this? :)

You can see him entering in one of the last Eventing T-Shows in 2016 (ES 2.0)
    alt text

• :heart_eyes:

Expect to see me bidding then! Wow :o

• PR Committee

So glad I could be part of his success and help him earn his first international title. Can't wait for my baby!

• @Luke-Teth said in Gwen's Album - He did it!!:

:heart_eyes:

Expect to see me bidding then! Wow :o

Okay, we will see :smirk:

@Johanna-Masters said in Gwen's Album - He did it!!:

So glad I could be part of his success and help him earn his first international title. Can't wait for my baby!

Yes, you definitely deserve a really special thank you! He never could earn so many points if you haven't leased him! <3
    Your baby will come to you asap!

• Pretty stallion!! Congrats on his International title, he really deserves it :D

• Development Committee

Congratulations with his title! He is so stunning, Gwen.
    I'm definitely interested in a stud auction; I'll be bidding for sure!

• @Shannon-Grant said in Gwen's Album - He did it!!:

Pretty stallion!! Congrats on his International title, he really deserves it :D

Thank you so much Shannon! He was my first horse for Equus, I'm really happy he is so successful :3

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in Gwen's Album - He did it!!:

Congratulations with his title! He is so stunning, Gwen.
    I'm definitely interested in a stud auction; I'll be bidding for sure!

Thank you! Have a look here, Diana ;)

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.