EVA Layyen

• logo
    The original breeders of quality Arabian Warmbloods

Some of our horses and offspring

Kohl W Kohl W

Couture ZI Couture ZI

Bastille ZI Bastille ZI

• UPDATES / SALES

For those who may not know, I'm currently teaching at university while studying my Masters degree, which is taking up a lot of my time. Any posts on here will be slow, and I hope to organise things more around June. I am planning an auction soon of some yearling Arabs, maybe some Arab WBs if people are interested. Probably only 2-3 horses total though.

We have a raffle currently for our singular breeding season slot for Year 9.

-Zahid

• Welcome Firefly

firefly

firefly

More like welcome back: Sahra Radhwaa returns to our stables for good. This daughter of our premium endurance stallion Sahra Ala Shehraris following in her father's footsteps and is fast on the way to earning her own endurance title.

• kohl w

Our beautiful Hanoverian derivative Kohl relaxes in the courtyard at sunset. 'Tiny' likes to be where he can watch what's going on.

• I really hope we are allowed to comment... Your Arabians are by far my favourite on equus. The way you edit them is so life like every picture is stunning <3 <3 <3

• Can we comment?? If so... I'm so glad to see you here! I miss your pictures and pretty horses! And Bastille looks so cute I'm so excited to have a horse from you! And Kohl is also an amazing horse!! :heart_eyes: I can't wait to see more from you!

• You guys can absolutely comment! I didn't realise I had to give permission for such a thing >.>
    Thanks for the kind comments, hopefully I won't be too absent but no promises (I'm on a brief holiday atm).

• I'm in love with the grey with the blaze, stunning!

• Your pics are so very stunning, oh my. I'm currently preparing an update of Zeus ^____^

• I want all of them! <3

• Your album is stunning and these are some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen!
    I will stalk this album until the end of time lol

• Eee thank you all for your replies! We'll hope to keep you all updated very soon.

I can't wait to see your update of Zeus too Luna!

• dorian

Zephyr International today farewell's Conquistador ZI aka Dorian to his new home with Dimitri Dane! This son of Caligineux W is a third generation ZI horse, and we wish him all the success in the world. Zephyr International is lucky enough to retain Dorian's full sister, who you can expect to see more of soon.

• I fell in love with him! I saw the auction and I knew this horse was going to be expensive xD my hope for everyone bidding was slowly dying and instantly dropped once it reached the 400k's xD can't wait to see what things he has to offer for Dimitri!

• all of your horses are so gorgeous. I was eyeing that auction, but man I don't have nearly enough money left over to afford such a horse yet XD

• Conquistador looks magnificent :heart_eyes: His coat is so rich and detailed I can almost taste chocolate on my tongue lol <3

• What a gorgeous horse!

• One day I will buy a horse from you and cherish it forever xD

• So impressed with your photos if I could model my editing after anyone it would be you!

• I'm gonna steal all your horses! I love the way edit, it makes them look so real :heart_eyes: Can't wait to see more ! :grinning:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.