✽Kirrawae Park Equestrian - KPE Armenio and UPDATE ✽

• Banned

Wow, they are all so beautiful! Quetaana looks so strong! :heart_eyes:

• KPE Quetaana she just amazing i love this coat

• Wow! All horses are very beautiful :heart_eyes:

• So jealous of your horses, they are stunning!!

• Walks in. :eyes: stuffs everything into the trailer. Ok bye.

Seriously though, your horses are so stunning and you editing is just amazing and on point! <3

• Oh my! they are all stunning!

• @Hilda-Wilson Thankyou! She is a big chunky girl!

@Nina-Ricchi Thankyou! She is my special girl!

@Zatanna-Westerlund Thankyou! <3

@Lindsay-Wish Aw thankyou lovely :)

@Shea-Hamilton Come back with my horses!
    alt text
    Thankyou so much gorgeous <3

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thankyou so much! Im so lucky

• 0_1539563399453_name.png
    alt text
    Born 4/16 (10 years old) | 100 points in dressage | Third Level |
    KPE Animagus x Duval's Zendaya | 16.3 hh (170 cm)
    <-
    -> Kirrawae Park proudly offers for sale our beautiful stallion KPE Armenio. This wonderfully bred boy recently returned to us from @Ellory-Clarke and has really blossomed into a well rounded dressage mount. KPE Armenio is currently competing at third level and has 100 points. He receives +12 bonus points in this discipline. He is a pleasure to have around and is a real dude. Really just a giant pony in body and in mind, you can do literally anything with this boy and all he cares about is food. He will easily make his way up the grades now and will make competitive Grand Prix mount in the future.
    Auction Thread
    alt text

• Hi everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here! I'm completing my masters at the moment at university and together with all my horses that i have in work (in real life) I don't seem to have any time for sims! Will hopefully have a small update soon and will be back when my first semester finishes in about a months time. Hope everyone is well
    Neeve xx

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.