✽Kirrawae Park Equestrian - SALE SALE SALE SALE✽

• alt text

Two!! Two of them!! Wow!!

Also, when living in perpetual-summer-time Hawaii, seeing winter pictures are always such a nice change of pace, no matter the time of year.

• stunning horse and lovely editing!

• i feel like it's been forever since i saw a picture from you! (i suck at keeping up with all the blogs)
    i miss winter. I can't stand the summer and we had 35°C (95F) over the last few weeks and i'm dying

I looove this picture and the horse! You've outdone yourself with the editing and the overall atmosphere. ❤❤

• @Regina-Walker She is a cutie isn't she!
    @Lauren-Goldtree Thankyou Lauren! I'm totally in love with her <3
    @Dimitri-Dane Hahahah two for the price of one! if you haven't already gathered, I LERVE this mare! Well I'm sat here in my warm dressing gown as it pours down with rain outside! Its absolutely freezing here (for Australia anyway). Im always so out of wack when it comes to the equus seasons hahaha but im glad everyone who is currently in summer can still vibe a good winter pick :joy:
    @Jade-Nguyen Thankyou Jade!
    @Maria-Jones No it definitely has been forever! I've been a little MIA lately with my masters at university and all! See I'm more of a summer person just because its easier to keep the horses in work but it can often get over 43°C here which is just insane! I think if I didn't ride I would love winter :snowflake:
    and thankyou soooooo much, I really like how this picture turned out! <3

• Neeve if I had room I'd have a stable full of your STUNNERS!!

• Competition Committee

Neeve.......STAAHHPP!!!!!

You know I love your horses and pics though......but seriously, I'm getting close to having to get the defibrillator out for myself after that picture......:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• @Lidija-Rotherford Naw Lidija, you are too sweet! If you ever find more room in your stables let me know ;)
    @Chloe-Dunbar Hahahahah Chloe! Don't die on me! I can always count on you to love on my edits, if not you who else will!! <3

• @Neeve-Kalford
    Omg so realistic! I need an laptop and sims hahaha. So beautifull!

• @Angie-Renov Thankyou so much, that means so much to me! Ive never really been great at editing, but i was maybe a little proud of this one! Thankyou!

• 0_1564048506369_cornella.png
    0_1564048137721_cornella-Profile.png

This spicy chestnut mare will soon be up for sale! Nel is one of the many horses I will have coming up for sale. She is part of out last foal crop that we decided to retain until breaking and campaigning age. All these horses are titled in their disciplines and are ready to go to their new homes. Nel is a true chestnut mare. She is fiery and high spirited and can be a little bit of a handful! Wake her up from her nap before shes ready? She'll let you know. Do up the girth a little quick for her liking? She'll let you know. Use your inside leg a little to aggressively? SHE. WILL. LET YOU KNOW. Despite her .... slight lack of rideability sometimes ... Nel is a very talented girl. She is eventing bred and is the first foal from our eventing stallion KPE Con Air who is now gelded with limited straws available. She is very quick on her feet and makes short work of the tight turns in the showjumping and has lovely light footed movement. Don't let her dainty legs fool you though, she eats up the cross country! Stay tuned for the upcoming sale. Do you guys prefer auctions or traditional sales?

• Cornella :heart: I think I can't resist a coat like that! From the description you make it seems that the young mare has a lot of potential

• gorgeous mare! What breed is she?
    can't wait to see what else you'll have for sale.
    i personally prefer traditional sales cause i'm not a big fan of the "let's just make as much money as possible" style. I prefer the 'old equus style' - reading all the apps and deciding who would be able to give the horse the perfect home rather than not really caring who'll get the horse as long they offer enough $$. But that's just my two cents :sweat_smile:

• @Borja-Domecq Thankyou! She definitely has potential plus!
    @Maria-Jones Thanks Maria! She is a Swedish Warmblood. I definitely agree with you from a buyers perspective! I think this crop will most likely be a traditional sale format!

• What a lovely little mare, Love mares with some extra spice, Nel is gorgeous! hope she finds a good home!
    And I'd have to agree with Maria, from my position, I think when you have horses that are developed and have been "trained" per say, I would rather do a traditional sale. I would never put up a horse I put a lot of time and work into to develop and create in an auction since I want them to go to a nice home who takes time to consider the horse before purchasing them.

• @Marquis-Moulin Thank you Marquis! Im glad you all mostly feel the same as i do. I was hoping to do a traditional sale but with how popular auctions have become i was worried there wouldnt be much interest! I have put a lot of effort into these babies so definitely want them in happy homes!

• 0_1565413983675_Cassirado.png

0_1565413820895_Casirado.png
    So here is another sneak peak at one of our sales horses. Im still toying with the idea of keeping this one for myself though.... I really suck at making horses for sale because I end up falling in love! This big black stallion has captured my heat, i mean look at that face and his coat. Rado is a very special boy, sired by our foundation stallion KPE Cassiago, Rado is one of only a few non-grey offspring! Cassiago will soon be retiring from sport and Rado will in all likelihood be one of his last foals. This beautiful black stallion has +20 SJ bonus points and 26 SJ discipline points. Rado is a very easy stallion to have around. He isn’t phased about much, he can be ridden around mares and even crossed tied beside them without any fuss. He is a pleasure to take out and gets positive comments wherever he goes! Rado loves the mud so be warned!! Be prepared for many hours of grooming with this boy! Rado’s dam RDEC Sevilla has multiple quality foals on the ground and is herself still competing at Grand Prix level. With two parents competing at the highest level we have very high hopes for this very trainable stallion.

• beautiful cassi

• Well if the stud is retiring then yes, I think you should keep him :)

• An absolutely gorgeous lad! I can see why you wanna keep him :heart:

• @Ian-Salvatore He is a beauty!

@Lidija-Rotherford I think im leaning towards keeping him :see_no_evil:

@Annalena-Voigt Thankuoi Annalena!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.