[Ends When Sold] Jase's Second Foal Corp/Only one left

• Jase's Second Foal Corp Sale

Hello and welcome to my second foal sale. These are some foals breed by Yesterday's Dream Ranch and by Hoofbeat Competitioners. All of them are at least second generation.
    Basic sale rules apply. Don't massupload or share theier Custom Markings(They show up with a yellow thumbnail), confirmation or coats or use them for other horses(this also includes offspring). Don't change perfix/suffiy or theier show name. The same counts for gender(stallions can of course be gelded). Last but not least, if you are the lucky one have fun with the foal.
    They will come with mane site profiles to theier new homes and need to be registred within 4 weeks.
    I want the horses to go to active show homes, they were not breed as pasture ornaments.

SOLD

Hoofbeat's Black Sheep

SOLD

Hoofbeat's Reel Around The Sun

Beyond the Dawn Y

Horses in the pedigree, which are marked with a star aren't registred.
    CAS Pictures

Application

Horse Number of Apps
    Hoofbeat's Black Sheep 2
    Hoofbeat's Reel Around The Sun 2
    Beyond the Dawn Y 1

• I am going for that Scintilla baby!

EDIT: Is applying for two possible?

• @Lidija-Rotherford
    Applying for two is possible, but it is really unlikley that someone will get two.

• @Jase-Sunshine said in [Ends When Sold] Jase's Second Foal Corp:

@Lidija-Rotherford
    Applying for two is possible, but it is really unlikley that someone will get two.

Okay, thanks!

• All of them have theier mane site profiles created.
    The new owners of the mares will be announced on wensday.

• The new owner of Hoofbeat's Black Sheep is @Cole-Tieman .
    The new owner of Hoofbeat's Reel Around The Sun is @Lidija-Rotherford .
    Once I recieved payment, I will sent profiles and files your ways.

The owner of Beyond the Dawn Y will be announced on friday.

• Yeeeees :D

• Breed Committee

Sweet :smile:

• The new owner of Beyond the Dawn Y is @Vivien-Stone , Would be awesome if you could get in contact with me so I can sent the files.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.