Powerbrook Park | Jan. 11th New Mare

• Powerbrook Park

Powerbrook Park is a large equestrian park suited to multiple disciplines and equipped to handle a wide variety of rider and horses needs. The park is located in a small town called Blackmore, a heavily wooded area that contains many beautiful lakes and streams. On the outskirts of the town is a shoreline which provides a recreational place for photography, riding, or just relaxing and enjoying the scenery.

The park, which was once just a tiny, 7 horse barn, was bought by a middle-aged couple who saw it as a good business opportunity because of its potential to become something huge. They quickly found their love for horses and started to share their passion with other riders all over.

As of right now, there is a total of 7 barns with capacity to hold over 150 horses with 3 outdoor rings and 2 indoor rings, a polo field, an event field, and a roundpen to suit your horses training needs.

The park also has many large, green pastures with capabilities for many different turnout schedules. The fields are furnished with run-ins to protect horses from the harsh sun or other inclement weather.

The amenities are perfect for all riders, whether they are just starting, competing as an amateur, or are professionals! There is something for every rider here at Powerbrook Park. :horse_racing:

Updates
    Jan. 11th - New mare

0_1484093113583_Screenshot-22e.jpg

• reserved: character introductions

• reserved: facility pictures

• reserved: horses

Eventing

Horse ID/Name Gender Color Breed

Dressage

Classical Dressage

Show Jumping

(Horse division)

(Pony Division)

Show Hunting

(Horse division)

(Pony Division)

Polo

Retired

Horse ID/Name Gender Color Breed P. Discipline S. Discipline

• I recently imported a new mare called PBP Bright Flare. She is a 4yo Connemara who will eventually compete in Pony Show Jumping once I get her registration done. (Its also the first edit i've done in months. I am super happy with the way it turned out and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!)
    alt text

• The Connemara looks gorgeous! :heart_eyes: The editing looks great too, can't wait to see more pictures of her!

• @Scarlett-Silentson Thanks! I've been super busy recently, but I think I can get some new pictures up in the next couple of days!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.