Geneva Park Trials I
05.20-05.22.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Emilia Gardner
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
- NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
- TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
- ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
- CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
- CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
- CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
- CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
I've spelled [#26925] MSE American Eulogy's name incorrectly. Will you please correct it for me? Sorry + thank you.
Fixed while I was entering my pons
Has anyone told you recently that you are a champion?
I really screwed up the entry for Fae's Freeshade (27605) His rider should be Lena Woodall and his owner Luke Teth. I shouldn't enter shows while watching TV evidently
Rohirrim's White Chapel was registered with one "r" in his prefix. I am going to submit a name change but can this be fixed so his entry isn't disqualified please?
DVEC Vuelt should be 18457 Thank you!
Can you delete HOL Élégant (#28933) entry by me, please?
27295 - Cinnabar's Firebird - incorrect spelling (Cinnbar's Firebird) *will be getting changed
5637 - WP Kidderminster - incorrect spelling (WP Kidderminster ) *has a space by the looks!
28099 - should be PCRA Paint Me Black
And could you check what is wrong with 28389, ABRC Vor Vidan? Everything seems correct, but he shows up as incorrect
Broudein's Landutchie's ID should be 20820
Cloud Nine AT's ID should be 28309
I believe I added a space behind my name on one of the lvl 3 entries. Not sure which one of them but there's only two entries in lvl 3 anyway. Could you please change it?
Could you please correct my name that was spelt wrong on Ballindarragh 's entry?
Can you please scratch Marzipan S (7525)? Thank you!
Just a little bit curious about how the judging goes and when we can expect the results?
@Christina-Lindblad Judging such big disciplines like Eventing or Dressage can take a little so be patient. Results should be posted in a couple of days.
Im so late on this, but I just noticed my third entry was DQ for not being paid, but I sent enough, according to my bank history. Oh well, my fault for not noticing sooner. Just thought it was odd
There seems to have been some kind of mixup here. You paid for three horses, yep! Unfortunately there are only two horses on the entry list with your name as owner, so those two horses were correct.
Curiously there is also a third horse that has your name as rider and Remi Clark as owner. Remi did not pay enough for this extra horse
along with their own horses, and so it was DQ'd as partial payment.
This is most likely an honest mistake which happened when the entry forms were filled in but just in case I'll mention that the payment tracking is automatic and based on the member who is listed as owner, so it's important that this person sends in the fees to make sure the horses are correct & allowed to compete
@Elsie-Spectre it says "payments must be made by same member who entered the horse" so I assumed all was fine, since I entered the third.
the horse that lists Remi as owner is on lease with me, so now I'm confused about how I enter horses that are leased, because I did it wrong!