[Wanted] Studs and Broodmares

• alt text

Hello everyone,

Kinnvara stud is currently looking for talented studs and broodmares to introduce new bloodlines into our sport horse team. There are some specific criteria we're hoping to meet, however will happily consider alternative options should the right offer present itself.

Stallions:

• Warmblood or Arabian breeds.
    • All English disicplines inlcuding hunter events.
    • At least 100pts in Primary Discipline, will consider less experienced studs providing career is ongoing.
    • 2nd or 3rd generation/foundations tentatively considered.

Mares:

• Hanoverian
    • All English disicplines inlcuding hunter events.
    • At least 100pts in Primary Discipline, will consider less experienced studs providing career is ongoing.

Specific Request
    For this case, finding a pair that meets these points is a little optimistic, but I thought I'd add this here just in case someone has something they feel may be suitable. I've been looking to breed a youngster to compete in dressage and eventing for some time now, but can't seem to settle on a firm decision.

• Warmblood breeds.
    • Competes in both Eventing and Dressage

alt text

What can Kinnvara Stud offer?

My horses are kept active in R-shows and as a long term member of ES/EC I've brought a number of horses on from entry level to Grand Prix and 4* competitions. My scrapbook updates are lacking, but with more time over the summer months I intend to really get the stud's pages and blog off the ground, here is a link to some of my previous edits. Foals will also recieve custom markings where possible. I'm open to both BIY and traditional means, depending on owner preference and of course I am willing to pay whatever you feel is reasonable, this can be in the form of markings, coats, breeding requests or money.

If you think you have some pairings or a single horse that might be suitable please DM me here or on slack. This thread will remain open until selection is made, so feel free to ask any questions below.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through all this, hope to hear from you soon. :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.