{CLOSED} DPPR Summer Breeding Season

• PR Committee

alt text

Hello! Today we're putting a few of our most successful studs up for your perusal. Prices are calculated with the formula of 100$ per point, with an additional 15k charged for traditional breedings (All traditional breedings come with custom markings) while BIYs will remain the flat fee. In the event that a stallion gains more points while the service is open, price will not be recalculated. We're offering a wide variety of stallions, from champions to up-and-coming competitors. Slots will depend on how many offspring the stallion has currently. Foal color and gender is determined by random -- You may suggest what you'd like most in the form and the odds of you rolling that will be increased, but beyond that, the dice will decide what your foal is and looks like.

As i've gotten some questions about it I'll note here - BIYs will carry your prefix and not mine. This is because I'd prefer DPPR horses to be horses I have made myself. You will be making the BIY, so it is your horse :slight_smile:

This service will close when all slots are taken! Standard rules apply.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Main Site
    Belgian Warmblood || 10/13 || Buckskin || Ee/Aa/nCr

Our best boy on offer, DMS Eclipse has colour and raw talent, with over 300 combined points under his girth. One of the few realistically registered cream-carrying Belgian Warmbloods on Equus, he's second generation and a bit of an enigma -- His coloured offspring can't be realistically registered as Belgians! This hasn't stopped Eclipse from being a successful stud, as he's sired some beautiful cream-carrying warmbloods, seeing as Belgians cross into most of the popular studbooks. His non-colored foals can be registered as Belgians, naturally. He's sired 8 foals so far and is open for two slots this season.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Main Site
    Thoroughbred || 01/16 || Grey (Black) Overo || Ee/aa/nO

While Regis' Royal Sergeant has a tough act to follow, he has genetics sure to impress! A second-generation Thoroughbred Show Jumper, he's a relatively untouched stud with only one foal on the ground. 'Roy' is spunky and full of go-go-go, a trait echoed in his daughter DPPR Glasgow Grin. As Thoroughbreds can cross into most breeds, he's a versatile stud who can offer even more color and promising bonuses. He's sired 1 aforementioned foal in total and is open for three slots this season.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Main Site
    Nez Perce || 07/13 || Perlino Dun Varnish Appaloosa || Ee/Aa/CrCr/Dd/nLp

Grade breeders, this one is for you! MSE Requiem of a Dream has an incredible pedigree -- Son of MSE Shakhid, foals of ol' Dreamy here can get nearly full grandparent bonuses in Eventing, Show Jumping and even Halter due to his parentage alone. Right now, however, Dreamy is competing in just Dressage until he reaches his International title, then will be moved to his sire's disciplines (Excluding Halter). If you're looking for something to be the other half of those '50% Warmblood Required' breeds, this might just be your best pick. He carries double cream, appaloosa and dun, think of the opportunities there for foal coats! Dreamy only has 1 foal on the ground and is open for two slots this season.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Main Site
    Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) || 09/15 || Grey (Black) || Ee/aa/Gg

My best boy :heart: A personal favourite of mine, Eretria's Vittorio is the new kid to public studding, previously he's been bred one for a joint sale and then bred privately. He's a 3rd generation Dutch Warmblood who, despite having RDEC Trinidad as a grandsire, is lagging behind in Show Jumping, meanwhile he just claimed his third title in Eventing! He has a lot to offer his foals, beyond his gorgeous subtle greying. He has two foals already, and is open for two slots this season.

STUD SLOTS OPEN
    DMS Eclipse 1/2
    Regis' Royal Sergeant 0/3
    MSE Requiem of a Dream 0/2
    Eretria's Vittorio 0/2

• PR Committee

Regis' Royal Sergeant's slots are full :smile:

• PR Committee

MSE Requiem of a Dream has full slots as well :thumbsup:

• PR Committee

First two foals have been bred!

DPPR A Regal Soldier, Bay Tobiano WB colt by Regis' Royal Sergeant for @Erin-Cooke

alt text

And then DPPR Pawn Of War, Grey (Bay) Overo TB filly by Regis' Royal Sergeant for @Johanna-Masters

alt text

• PR Committee

Next two foals are here!

DPPR Music for the Dead, Smokey Brown Dun Varnish Appaloosa colt by MSE Requiem for a Dream for @Cole-Tieman

alt text

DPPR Lady Abrianna, Grey (Black) Duch Warmblood filly by Eretria's Vittorio for @Elizabeth-Ahearn

alt text

• PR Committee

Eretria's Vittorio has full slots :smile: Only DMS Eclispe remains for right now.

• PR Committee

Bumping as I'm back from my sabbatical and I can do breedings again.

DMS Eclipse is still open for all slots! :smile:

• PR Committee

Another foal!

DPPR Rowan Veil, Buckskin Dutch Warmblood filly for @Jasmine-O-Connell

alt text

(I am a big stupid fan of her face :heart: )

DMS Eclipse is open for one more slot and then breeding is closed for this season :smile:

• PR Committee

Bumping, once DMS Eclipse's last slot is taken the breeding season will close.

Until then, this is open :thumbsup:

• Just submitted my application xD

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.