[ENDED] Whitebrook Equestrian Center Spring Sale

• This sale was supposed to be up 2 months ago so let's just pretend its still spring lol
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• PR Committee

Ohhhh my lord of course you'd post this right now when I swear off new additions :cry:

Guess I'm sending in an application... I'm utterly hopeless :see_no_evil:

• I broke too @Luke-Teth so we are on the same boat XD

• Holy~ These horses are fabulous! I wish I wasn't poor right now xD

• @Luke-Teth Glad to see you submitted an app :-) I always cave to new additions too lol
    @Breanna-Fahnestock Teehehehhe glad you have caved <3
    @Duri-Mose While I would like to get full price for them due to their points and lineage, ultimately I am looking for a great home for them where they will be shown off. If you can't afford list price you can still submit an application with an offer price!

So far all of the applications I have received have been for WEC Mordeux and WEC Cartier! I am hoping to see some for Olympus and Ludovica as they have had a hard time finding homes, but I will keep them myself if nobody is interested :angel:

• :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• I couldn't help myself, I just adore WEC horses so much <3 fingers crossed

• Thank you guys! <3
    So far lots of applications for Cartier and Marty!

WEC Mordeux: 4 apps
    WEC Cartier: 4 apps
    ME Navar: No apps :-(
    WEC Ludovica: 1 app
    WEC Olympus: 1 app

I am going to give this a few days so that everyone who wants to send an application in has a chance to, and then I will choose the new owners.

• Will all the owners be chosen at the one time, or will you decide the horses with lots of apps first?

• I will choose the horses with more applications first, so the first owners to be chosen will be for WEC Mordeux and WEC Cartier so far

• Ok guys, I have given a few days to send in applications and I have chosen the new owners! I will PM everyone separately as well. Thank you everyone for applying, this was a very hard decision. There were so many good applications and I hate to dissapoint anyone! I have an auction up right now and will also have a few studs in the future too! I ended up with 7 apps for Cartier and 5 apps for Mordeux. A very tough choice!

WEC Mordeux has been sold to... Skye Valens at Shadow Haven Ranch
    WEC Cartier has been sold to...Eowyn Vance at Atlantic Stud
    ME Navar has been sold to...Christina Lindblad at Linum Equestrian Center
    WEC Olympus has been sold to...Diana Sæterbakken at Stall Eikedalen
    WEC Ludovica has been sold to... Christina Lindblad at Linum Equestrian Center

Thank you everyone <3

• Omg! Thank you so much for picking me as new owner for both Navar and Ludovica! Both of them will have an amazing home here with us at LMEC <3

• Thank you so much! I have wanted a horse from you forever! I will take great care of him <3

• Development Committee

Woah, this makes me so happy! Thank you so much for choosing me as the new owner of Olympus, I promise to take good care of him! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.