|| Agizmo || Feb 12 |

• PR Committee

More ponies please! I love seeing their cute little faces! They are to die for.

• They are adorable Tasha! <3 The coat on Dustleaf, I'm just speachless :heart_eyes: Teach me your skills! :pray:

• i just came across your album and oh i'm in love! so much pretty ponies!!! <3 <3

• Development Committee

Omg, Tasha! This is unfair, they are all so adorable! I love how you give every single one of them their own personality, and it makes me feel more interested to know more about everyone. They all look stunning, but to be honest, Foxkit stole a piece of my heart. She is truly gorgeous; I love her face :two_hearts: Lucky Adriana that gets to spend so much time with these ponies!! I wish I sold myself to you instead, so I could be there too :sob: :see_no_evil:

• I had prepared a really nice post about how excited I was to start fresh on the new forum but now I would like to ask you all as a community to please send positive thoughts for my cat Pepo :heart:

alt text

Pepsi has been diagnosed with mammary mass (breast cancer), she has to have major surgery asap but first they need to run some tests because she suffers with a heart condition (just like Sandy :crying_cat_face: ), please keep her in your thoughts she is my little pepo and to say I'm devastated is an understatement I am worried out of my mind. I'm not religious by any means but I do believe in the power of pray and healing please keep her in your thoughts we already lost her sister 3 years ago as you may have seen on my blog and I'm not ready for this  :broken_heart:

alt text

• My best wishes to her! I wish with all my heart that she overcomes this obstacle and remains with you for many more years.

• Oh Tash, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what it's like to lose cats. I lost three elderly ones in two years a while back. I hope Pepsi makes a full and swift recovery. I will keep you both in my thoughts <3

• Development Committee

I'm so sorry to hear about this Tasha, I have 4 cats(used to have 12, yep i'm a crazy cat lady xD) and I know how hard it is to lose them, they are like our babies and the world is so empty with them. I'm sending Pepsi a lot of positive thoughts and I'll pray for her to have a fast recovery :sparkling_heart: Also sending kitty huggies from all of my 4 furballs <3

• PR Committee

Oh no, I‚Äôm so sorry Tasha, I hope your little Pepsi girl pulls through ūüíĒ I will certainly keep you in my thoughts. I have a little calico myself and she‚Äôs my world.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.