Howell Farm's Breeding Service OPEN
Offspring Must be registered ASAP
Gaining current photos of all stallions
• All offspring must keep the sire's stables prefix, you may not add your own.
• Offsprings name is up to the buyer, names must be selected at time of breeding (You will have the choice of picking a mare and stud name on the application)
• 2,000 of the stud fee is for a main site profile we will provide this for you along with registration images to ensure horses are able to be registered asap. (This fee can be waved if you have unused credits open!)
• You will be given two choices for breeding BIY (Breed it yourself) where you will pay stud fee + main site profile (This fee can be waved if you have unused credits open!) if you choose BIY we will not create custom markings. Or traditional breeding, we breed the foal and all will come with custom markings at no additional fee to you.
• Apart from mane/tail style and accessories, blah blah blah strawberry shortcake normal rules apply no changing the coat using as a temelpate for other horses ect ect ect. Simple yeah?
• Disciplines are chosen by the owner, you can choose to continue in the sire/dams foot steps or go off in its own direction.
• If you want to sell the foal, please contact us first to see if we want to take or buy the horse back.
• In no way should you place the foal up for public download. .
• If you know you will be absent for more then 30 days please let us know so we can expect the delay in show entries or photo updates
• You are not allowed to claim the foal as your own creation unless its a BIY. Please try to have a photo update at least once within a RL 12 month period (one real life year) more is great but I understand things get busy!
• There are no breed requirements all stallions are open to all breeds of all disiplines. Yes I will breed a draft horse to a QH if thats what you're after.
Number Of Titles = 1,000
2,000 credit fee applied unless waved due to applicant having spare credits
OR name your price. Yep you read that right, name the price you see fit for the stallion you're choosing!
Western Bred Horses
Regis' Red October - AQH - Chestnut - 43 Points Reining - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
TY Tattooed Romeo - Mustang - Bay Overo - 56 Points Reining 9 Cutting - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP - 2/2
RWH Dun N Style - AQH - Brindle Splash - 77 Points Reining - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP - 2/2
GR's Thrown To The Wolves - Appy - Black Blanket - 53 Points Reining 67 Cutting - 6000 (2000 + 4000) price or NYP 2/2
RWH Mister Tiger - AQH - Cremello - 30 Points Barrels& Poles 29 Cutting - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP 2/2
RK Snowblind - APH - Chestnut Dom. White - 25 Points Reining - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP 2/2
CK Prince Gotta Whiz - AQH - Gold Champange - 25 Points Western Pleasure- 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP 2/2
English Bred Horses
WPB The Poet's Fire - Appendix Quarter Horse - Bay Brindle Splash - 83 Points Eventing - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
Mister Brightside- ISH bred by Maggie York - Chestnut- 115 Points Eventing 82 Dressage - 7000 (2000 + 5000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
Celeridad Imperador - PRE - Dark Sooty Bay - 51 Points Dressage - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
LMEC Zodiac - Swedish Warmblood - Dark Bay - 44 Points Eventing - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
Fuzzy Dice - PRE - Chestnut - 25 Points Dressage - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
That Casanova Charm - TB - Grey (Bay) - 37 Points Show Jumping - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
RL Electro - Dutch Warmblood - Dapple Grey (Black) - 15 Points Eventing 29 Dressage - 3000 (2000 + 1000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
BP Operation Blue - TB - Dapple Grey (Black) - 66 Points Eventing - 4000 (2000 + 2000) price or NYP - Foundation 2/2
TB confo examples
Warmblood confo examples
PRE, Stock, OtherPREStock 1 - with custom markingStock 2 - with custom markingStock 3Stock 4Appendix QHISH (with draft influance)Arabian 1Stock 5Stock 6 With custom markingStock 7 With custom markingStock 8Coat example