Members owning a horse from me

• Hello guys (especially: @Eowyn-Vance, @Lidija-Rotherford, @Jasmin-Mikaelson, @Erin-Ward),

I just wanted to let you know that I changed my prefix for my horses as well as their names since the mainsite had problems displaying the names of some of my horses correctly and so the pedigree of their progeny got mixed up.

So for those owning a horse from me, please change the pedigree of the horses in order that it shows up correctly. Here are the names of the horses:

The stallions:
    Tanns Herbstgewitter
    Tanns Rohdiamant

The mares:
    Tanns Dancing Queen
    Tanns Maerchentraum
    Tanns Liebesglueck
    Tanns Winterkind
    Tanns Rosenmaedchen

You can leave the prefix of the horses I sold to you to the prefix they already have. If you don't want to, then the prefix would be "Tanns (name of horse)".

Thank you :)

• I'll most likely change the mare's prefix as well if that's okay? To avoid potential confusion down the line if I (or someone else) will be looking up breeders or something :) Will update when I get home!

EDIT: Updated, and I renamed the mare to Tanns Schwabenkönigin as well, just so you know. She's got a name change form filled and pending.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.