Lyngsgården - NSH Pure Love

• Big Stable In A Small Town

Just Mia over here :blush: It couldn't remind me of Skogstallen at all! Now that I'm moving to my dad's stable Lyngsgården everything is bigger than normal, It's hard to believe I actually live here! Thank god Cecilie is with me xD All alone with dad and my brother, no thanks but I'm kind of excited to see my littlebrother Edvin again ,he is riding Snøfnugg now because I have Crunchy now but thats alright, I could visit him any time :blush: I also got a new friend named Kaja who rides NSH Karamellen :D He is so cute! There is so much more to explore but I don't have time for that, dad and I is taking care of our new horse SBS World Class from @Charlie-Smith , He is so cute and I can't wait to ride him in the future!alt text
    I think Cecilie found a perfect match though NSH Maleficent! ;)
    alt text

• Can't wait to see more photos of you new stables :heart:
    Beautiful horses tho :kiss:

• @Malin-Støvreide Thank yoooou <3333

• Another Kind Of Teddy Bear

When I went to the barn today early in the morning it was kind of rainy, made it darker than it normally would be, I almost forgot the pony Bamse (means Teddy Bear) that I was going to train today, he is so cute! I had to take a picture of his cute face :heart:
    alt text
    I still don't have much time to post here though because I'm training horses all the time and I gotta do a lot of other stuff but I will probably post a cute picture of Bamse and Hedvig soon :heart:

• LREC Rosita

So we bought 2 horses from Rosa Laqrosta on FaceBook and we love them both! Haven't got time to take pics of the other one but will soon!
    alt text
    alt text

• Is that Cas i see?!?
    He looks stunning! Glad he has found a loving home with you :heart:

• @Charlie-Smith It sure is! He is lovely <3

• NSH Pure Love

So one of our new horses arrived not long ago! Iv'e been training her for a little while now, she is kind of small but still awesome! Full of power, willing to learn and very easy to work with <3 I hope she will stay for a while. -Kaja
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Black And White

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Are you selling her so that you're hoping she stays for awhile or...? :)

• @Lidija-Rotherford It's a member's horse, we normally train other's horses :blush:

• @Mia-Lyng said in Lyngsgården - NSH Pure Love:

@Lidija-Rotherford It's a member's horse, we normally train other's horses :blush:

Oh, nice :D

• Nice effect :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.