Al Sahra | Arab Poses II

• logo

Al Sahra Custom Content Index

This is where you'll find all our custom content in one place. There is no schedule for content to be released, but content may include: poses, markings, coats, templates.

Poses

Arab Pose Pack I (10/06/17)
    Arab Pose Pack II (27/02/18)

• logo

Arabian Pose Pack I

A new set of 14 poses for your Arabs (or any horse really). These poses are all pose listed with Al Sahra as the creator, and look like the images in the preview. Pose pack includes a variety of stand, walk and trot poses suitable for both competition and casual photoshoots. Disclaimer: some sliders may interact with these poses in unpredictable ways, though I haven't found any problems with horses this has been tested on. Some poses may also not look great from all angles (neck bones, what can you do?), so play around. I hope you guys find these useful.

• (Now open for comments!)

• Beautiful! <3 can't wait to use these on my 2 Arabs

• Those poses look amazing. Thank you <3

• Thank you for the poses! <3

• Thank you for these, they are lovely :)

• These look beautiful, can't wait to try them, thanks for creating & sharing! <3

• Thank you so much! I needed these! :heart:

• logo

Arabian Pose Pack II

Another set of 14 liberty poses for Arabs or any prancy horse that takes your fancy. Poses are best suited to photoshoots and portrait shots. As always, I can't guarantee these will work with every horse or from every angle. I use very minimal neck sliders, so apologies if this frankensteins your horses. It should be fine however, and I haven't found any glaring issues in testing.

• Administrators

You are fabulous. ❤️❤️❤️

• You are my hero :crown: i loooove these :heart:

• Yay more Arab poses! You rock. Thank you!

• PR Committee

These look wonderful, thank you so much for creating them <3

• Thank you for these, they look great <3

• Wow, gorgeous poses! I can not wait to try them on my Arabians and Pintabians. I still remember how fun it was for me to edit a few profile pictures for my Arabian horses that used poses from your Pose Pack I. Ah, there will be just so much inspiration and ideas again, and even more than last time I can see... Thank you very much, Zahid!

• Development Committee

Yas! Thank you so much Zahid! I've been needing more arab poses in my life!

Do you happen to have pose codes for this pack and the first one? My post list takes so long to load :see_no_evil:

• Thank you so much Zahid! <3

• Administrators

I love these! I was literally just sitting there in my game wanting more Arabian poses from you :joy:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.