Asgard Stud | Breeding Season | Open

• alt text

• alt text

alt text
    A short note before you apply:
    Most of the horses in this service have been competed for 3-4 irl years or/and do have special pedigrees, this is not a suitable service if you want to spend $ 5,000 or less. My horses were never available for breedings so far and I've put a lot of time and effort in this, so please don't complain. There are enough other breeding services with lower prices.

♦ I reserve the right to decline an application with no explanation.
    ♦ Files of my horses won't be sent out and I'm not doing any exceptions.
    ♦ This is a "Breed It Yourself" service only, I won't create any horses.
    ♦ Foals will carry your prefix/suffix, you are not allowed to add mine to them.
    ♦ There are no activity requirements for this service, I don't care what you do with the offspring.
    ♦ There is also no need to ask me before you sell the foal.
    ♦ Only (realistic) registered horses allowed for breedings.
    ♦ Foals should be realistic (color, breed), However there are no naming rules.
    ♦ You can either use your own mare/stallion for a breeding or take both from my service.
    ♦ Pricing depens on points, titles, generation and pedigree.
    ♦ You're allowed to apply for as many breedings as you want as long as you can pay.
    ♦ Horses owned by me which aren't on the sheet are not available for breedings so don't ask about them please.
    ♦ It's possible that horses get added/removed from the catalogue.
    ♦ Don't apply for horses with 0 breeding slots. I also won't take any reservations.
    ♦ Payment has to be sent within 1 week or the request will expire.
    ♦ More horse infos on the sheet below.
    ♦ You're not allowed to breed the foal before I've received the money and marked your request as "aceppted".
    ♦ To apply for a breeding, fill out the form below.

• alt text

alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text

alt text

• reserved

• This service is now open. Pictures in this thread are for fun/decoration only and will get added occasionally (when I feel like editing).

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.