[ENDED] Show Jumping Local Champion Trakehner Gelding

• alt text
    Hi! I have decided to maybe come back to Equus but I want to start fresh, so I would like to sell my lovely gelding Bugatti WM <3

Rules:
    ♛ Don't change name or coat. If you can't find the marking replace to a very similar one.
    ♛ Please keep him active as he has titles and points.
    ♛ Put your favorite color your bid so that I know that you have read my rules.
    ♛ Feel free to change his barn names and photos.

Bugatti WM
    He is a trakehner gelding currently competing in training (5) in Show Jumping and Eventing, and is an amazing horse which is willing to reach high levels in both disciplines. Despite his name, Bugatti is an amazing school master for any suited rider from a beginner to an advance. In the short time I have had him he has done exceptionally well in both of his disciplines. He also has a gives and receives a 1 bonus in show jumping.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

SB - $3,000 <3 or any reasonable offers.
    Auto-buy is available
    If you would like to make an offer please message me

• bump. <3

• Banned

starting bid <3

• @Patsy-Brennan hi, I had somebody inbox me before you placed a bid. If they don't end up taking him then I'll contact you and you'll have second option :)

• Banned

ok thankyou :)

• @Patsy-Brennan hi, sorry but he has been sold but thank you for showing interest in him <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.