[MH][R:L5][RESULTS: 6/16] Dressage

• Southern Pines’ Dressage Show
    DRESSAGE
    06.13-06.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Farrah Lockwood

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Farrah Lockwood account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 25 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• ID 28641 SDS Trillium is showing as an incorrect ID/Name, when I'm sure all his information was entered correctly.

• Whoops could you move 20260 Kansas AT from Intermediare I (8) to Second Level (4) please :blush:

• PR Committee

Can you please delete entries for these two:
    10789 SAEC Lichtblick
    6617 Ávila de Castlemore

edit: and change the rider for 11639 RDEC Galladyn to Vienna Rotherford

• 27681 - SLS Hollywood Shuffle is showing Incorrect ID / name change? Please can you remove the space before the name didn't realise I did that and see if that fixes it ? Thank you :)

• Can you please move 14617 HRST Yoletta II into the L3 class?

• All fixed <3

• PR Committee

Ahh more mistakes:

23625 Marcelina del Cascos needs to be moved to Level 4
    SiLS Eye of the Hurricane's ID should be 26082
    and I'm not sure why 29160 RGES Cathmor Thorin is showing up incorrect, can you check for spaces?

Thank you! :laughing:

• @Andrea-Burdine All fixed <3 There is an issue with RGES Cathmor Thorin. Apparently the registered name is RGES Cathmor Torin.

• Two errors:

NA Nasabeh Wah Mahboubeh can be removed from the entry list.

EL Mishkaljee NA's ID should be 21987

• Hi, I wrote FVR Trésors du Ys, the real name is FVR Trésors du Lys :blush: .
    Can you please fix this ? ^^
    Thanks!

• Hi I forgot to put Harry's Creamy Coffee's prefix on. So could his name be changed to RME Harry's Creamy Coffee? :smile:

• 27859 AC Event Horizon is owned by me, not Second Level (4) :) Could you please fix it? Thank you :)

• All fixed!

• Could you please delete the first entry of R.M. Vikatiuku #20829 (training)? The one with first level entered is correct one. Thank you :hugging:

• @Luna-Andrews said in [MH][R:L5][ENDS 06/15] Dressage:

R.M. Vikatiuku

Fixed :)

• SORRY i forgot i already entered this show, would you mind removing my duplicate entries? XoX;

• Breed Committee

16680 should be TMB Evento I and 17185 TMB Castellana :D

• Hey Farrah, I'm not sure what's up with 22342 PAR Emir. His name and ID are showing up okay on my spreadsheet but for some reason he's still showing up with an error in his ID/name. Could you take a look, please? Perhaps there's a space in his name field or something? Thank you <3

• Please disregard my entry with EGA Vitesse (12024). I'm not quite sure why it's coming up as incorrect ID, but regardless she is apparently not registered to dressage ( could have sworn I sent in the...) But yeah anyway to save us both some headache just scratch her.

• Competition Committee

Visionary HW needs her ID changed to 26213 please.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.