[WIP] Kerglenn summer breeding - 2017

•                                                            HARAS DE KERGLENN Summer Breeding 2017

Today we're putting a few of our studs up for your perusal. Prices are calculated with 100$ per point, with an additional 10k charged for traditional breedings while BIYs will remain the flat fee. In the event that a stallion gains more points while the service is open, price will not be changed. We're offering a wide variety of stallions, from champions to up-and-coming competitors. Slots will depend on how many offspring the stallion has currently. Foal color and gender is determined by random.
    As i've gotten some questions about it I'll note here - BIYs will carry your prefix and not mine. This is because I'd prefer DPPR horses to be horses I have made myself. You will be making the BIY, so it is your horse.
    This service will close when all slots are taken! Standard rules apply.
    [Inspired by DPPR Summer Breeding Season]

- Rules -

• All progeny must be registered on the Equus Sims' Mane site within one month.
    • All traditional progeny will carry my suffix.
    • Foal's coat colors will be determined by the parent's genotypes. Requests can be made.
    • Please do not severely edit the conformation of the horse. You may, however, make minor tweaks for posing purposes or things such as conditioning and pregnancy.
    • Base coat color and markings cannot be changed. Replacement markings may be used, shine/shade can be added/subtracted. All I ask is that you do not alter the horse so much so that it is unrecognizable (for example, if the horse has a blaze, you can change the blaze, but please do not remove it).
    • If you have read all rules, write Ulvino in your apply.
    • You will not receive a foal, but an adult horse 4 years of age WITHOUT a main site profile. Registration and disciplines are up to you (unless otherwise noted).
    • Payment must be received before any files are transferred.
    • I'm open to BIY foals. If you choose to BIY, you may use your prefix. If I breed the foal, I ask that you keep mine (de Kerglenn).
      [Inspired by Echo Wings Equestrian Stud Services]
    Stallions Breed Discipline Stud fee
    LGS Gallamist Dutch Warmblood Show Jumping 3 400 $
    Silverlea Simply Red New Forest Pony Show Jumping //
    KPE Tribourne Swedish Warmblood Dressage 2 400 $
    Sirius de Kerglenn Dutch Warmblood Eventing 5 400 $
    FWEC Palladin Dutch Warmblood Eventing //
    STUDS SLOTS OPEN
    LGS Gallamist 0/2
    Silverlea Simply Red 0/0
    KPE Tribourne 0/1
    Sirius de Kerglenn 0/3
    FWEC Palladin 0/0

// APPLY HERE //

• LGS Gallamist

RDEC Flickerfly // RDEC Granada        

0_1497798202432_upload-0533afee-772a-45ec-bb8d-185c0dcab208
    Gallamist or Mick for privates is our lovely young stallion, born in Lexington Stud by @Jade-Nguyen.
    Mainsite
    Rose Gray (Ee At - At Gg) - 8 yo
    Show Jump / Local Champion (48 pts)

• Reserved

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.