Rate The Signature Above You Game

• On the old forum I remember this being one of my favourite games to play as i loved seeing everyone's different banners and designs that they had created.

You probably all know how the game goes but if you don't its very simple, rate the person above you's signature between 1-10. You may add a thing or two about what you like about the banner if you wish.

I only have one rule and that is don't be rude, mean or hurtful. Remember this is a bully free forum so if you can't be friendly and not hurtful then please don't post here.

I hope you all have fun! :)

credit to the person who came up with the idea (sorry I don't know the name but if anyone knows then please inform me so that i can give them credit)

• 9/10 - I think I already said it on the olf forum that I love your signature. Love the contrast between the non-colored background and the red front

• 9/10. I love logos, and your's are amazing! Suitable to their respective stable, and not super bright or in your face. Wonderful :heart:

• 9/10 - I love the simple classic look of the logo above.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.