• alt text
    TABLE OF CONTENT
    update date
    Everday Life Part I 07/17/17
    Competition Life Part I 07/20/17
    My Dear Friend 07/23/17

PERSONAL UPDATES
    news date
    After I started work on my very own world back in late November and the beginning of December 2016 and finished it in March 2017, I also felt the urge of building a facility not only fitting my world but also is fully to my liking. I struggled with building something I truely enjoy for as long as when I joined Equus back in January 2013. I have built several barns, whole facilities, searched for worlds, edited pre-existing worlds and so on but I never felt satisfied enough to keep the world or facility for long. It's also fair to say that this mainly kept me from starting telling stories because I always felt something is off when updating on everyday life while changing facilities and worlds over and over again. My gameplay is mainly focused on realism so changing backrounds, riders and all the important stuff has thrown me off from telling stories, updating on everyday-stuff and everything I want you guys to be a part of and that Tannicht not only is a name and pretty show pictures but actually a stable where there is life. And yes, it's fair to say - I am so happy with my facility now. It's not too big, not too spread out and just worn down but still classy in its own way. Another big note that I already mentioned in my old blog - I will no longer edit the shit out of my pictures. Because that also kept me from updating as often as I wished. So this blog will mainly contain unedit or just slightly edit pictures of my horses in their home as well as stories envolving around my sims and riders. Because their all not just names on a spreadsheet or simply a human on a pretty horse. Sometimes you may find a whole edited pictures because with the new RP-system now giving out points I may find myself editing like I used to back when T-shows where still around. I hope you enjoy my blog anyway. And on a side note - Yes, I felt the need of re-starting my blog and giving it a whole new (hopefully fancy) look and layout. 06/23/2017

• alt text
    alt text alt text alt text

facility philosophy stud service kennel
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. In 1996, Anna König founded Tannicht on an idyllic farmstead in Mahlsberg, Bavaria, Germany. Between then and now there have been decaded of breeding, national and international sucess stories but also setbacks, a lot of experiences and a changeover of not only generations but also of the owner and mananger as well as the location. However the actual reason for founding Tannicht has never been forgotten - Keeping the horses in appropiate conditions and gentle training according to their age and ability - out of respect for the living creature horse. An important point for us is the condition in which we keep our studs and sport horses. It is unquestioned that even our top class horses are not only trained and excercised under the guideance of our riders but also can enjoy their daily freedom in one of our many large pastures. The training is always accordingly to our horses individual character and special needs and more importantly to their age. The controversy on convolute horse's neck, questionable training methods and unsightly pictures of tournements and horse shows around the world is currently the topic of heated debate. The opinion of the managment of Tannicht and all its employees is clear - Where violence and force begins, art ends. Tannicht consits of a small breeding program with the intended goal of producing fine, well proportioned sport horses for either the big sport as well as the ambitious causual rider, with good work ethics and a clear mind. All our stallions are tested for their sperm quality and you can chose from a small but fine and well selected breeding collection. As a team we are rooted to the german culture and are proud of the german reputation in breeding quality warmbloods for the big sport. But besides the more common breeds as Hanoverians, Holsteiners and Trakehners, we have been dedicated ourselves in breeding and promoting Westphalians as well as the German Sport Horse, one of the most versatile breeds in Germany. At the moment, we are still laying the foundation with our breeding stock to give you, as an interested buyer and breeder the best possible selection to choose from. We know forming a new stock of breeding foundation is a long, rocky road to walk on with many throwbacks and not everything can be calculated beforehand. If you, as a breeder or ambitious rider want to join us on our way to promote the breed or maybe want to buy a horse bred by us, please get in contact with us (link follows). We have a small breeding program to promote the dog breed 'German Giant Spitz', former a german guard dog breed, that can be used for watching your property, be loved as a pet or join many fun competitions in the world of dog-showing. This breed is highly intellegent; former used in Circuses with absolut no desire to hunt or any aggression or shyness. The Spitz, once a dog you could see everywhere, today it is nearly extinct. It's on the red list for critically endangered pet breeds with fewer than 800 invididuals in Europe and no individuals outside Europe. We breed under the guidance of the SUKC (Sims United Kennel Club), so all our dogs come registered and are allowed to compete at the SUKC. If you wish to own a Spitz from us, please get in contact with us.

• alt text
    name breed gender color title pedigree
    Duval's Hemmingway Dutch Warmblood Stallion Chestnut State Duval's Avicii x Duval's Illinois
    Onyxia KN Hanoverian Mare Black - Obsidian S x Riverdance HA

alt text
    Sarnia AT Hanoverian Mare Smoky Black International Calgary AT x Tanns Dancing Queen
    Leroux BN Irish Sport Horse Mare Black State RS Lennox x Tanns Maerchentraum
    Tanns Dratini Irish Sport Horse Stallion Black - Woodford's Daquini x Sarnia AT

alt text
    Beryllium HF Swedish Warmblood Stallion Grey International Howler HF x Tanns Rosenmaedchen
    Icaria BN Dutch Warmblood Mare Liver Chestnut Regional RS Icarus x Sarnia AT
    LMEC Amelia Danish Warmblood Mare Chestnut - LMEC Abracadabra x LMEC La Dolce Vita

alt text
    name breed gender color discipline title pedigree
    Tanns Sommerprinz Westphalian Stallion Medium Bay Eventing & SJ Regional & State Tanns Herbstgewitter x Tanns Rosenmaedchen
    Tanns Dancing Queen Westphalian Mare Buckskin Eventing & SJ National & Regional -
    Tanns Rosenmaedchen Hanoverian Mare Black Bay Show Jumping National -
    Tanns Winterkind Westphalian Mare Medium Bay Eventing & Dressage Regional Tanns Herbstgewitter x Tanns Snowbound
    Tanns Maerchentraum Westphalian Mare Smoky Black Eventing & Dressage State & Regional AmB Black Cadillac x Tanns Dancing Queen
    Tanns Rohdiamant Oldenburg Stallion Dark Bay Dressage International -
    Tanns Herbstgewitter Westphalian Stallion Medium Bay Eventing & SJ International -
    Tanns Liebesglueck Dutch Warmblood Mare Chestnut Show Jumping International -

• alt text
    alt text

When Aliisa was a young girl, there had always been this one pony around called Bumblebee. Or Bumble for short or just 'Ouch,-screw-you,-you-little-piece-of-fluffy-meatball'. Bumble was a British Riding Pony Shetland mix breed gelding and the first horse she came across to share a special bond with. At least, she kept telling herself that she and Bumble were like Bonie and Clyde, like it always had been 'us' versus 'them' . Of course, now, several years later and many, many lessons learned, Aliisa knew that Bumble was actually just a very bad trained pony and that he wasn't testing her or were in for a bad joke he could tell his stable mates later that day but actually missbehaving. It didn't keep her from loving him truely and deeply, though. And it was also due to him that Aliisa learned to balance her seat and to stick to the saddle like a nasty gum to a cinema's chair despite the many bruises she got from falling when Bumble was throwing in an unexpected buck.
    A small smirk crossed her lips, giving away the thoughts she kept lingering on while the soft buzz of her laptop cut through the silence just seconds before she could hear the familiar footsteps of her husband Martin, coming up the stairs. She just slightly lifted her head, giving him seconds of eye-contact before looking back on the screen.
    'Found something catching your attention?', Martin asked interested, faintly smiling but with a cornced look in his eyes as he knew his wife didn't feel too well lately. But he also knew that Aliisa wouldn't just lay down and grieve, telling the whole world the many unpleasent feelings rumbling in her guts. Ever more since Martin and her were responsible for all things pertaining Tannicht and she still had to had the pay cheque ready for the month. 'Nya, not really. I tried to phone the FN but didn't catch up with anybody there. Maybe the office hours are closed. I will try tomorrow morning and see if they know of anyone who is looking for an employment.', she answered, looking back at Martin and slowly closing the laptop. 'But you know, we really have to make sure that ...' '... he or she is capable of riding at least a three-star. I know, I know.' , Martin cut her off as he had heard it so many times ever since they had been looking for a new rider for the eventing team as Aliisa was overchallenged with her duties as a rider and trainer and stable manager. 'Don't you think you are stressing too much over this thing? There are many top class riders out there so don't worry too much about it. Despite we don't need to hire the very first to show up, right?' He knew, as he sat down next to his wife, sun lingering through the window behind their backs, warming up the small loft in the tack room, that it would have been hard on anybody to cheer Aliisa up but it didn't keep him from at least trying. Even though his wife only gave him a deep glare, telling him wordless to better shut up. Even though they both were equally the head of Tannicht, at least in the paperwork, it was truely Aliisa who was the head of everything. Not because Martin didn't want to clear Aliisa off her charge but simply because she didn't want to loose the control.
    'Well, we'll see.' , Aliisa slowly stood up from the sofa, streching her tired muscles. 'Need to go and grab Waffel for his training. Did you think of changing Sari's diet and writing it on the whiteboard for the rest? She somehow managed to gain weight... again.' Martin smirked and nooded his head. Sarnia was his mare and despite the fact that the mare just could gain weight just by looking at something to eat, she was a fantastic ride ever since they bought her from Atlantic Stud. Of course, she also had her struggle as many young horses have the first years of competitions but now, as she recentely turned 13, she found herself enjoying the trips around the world. 'Good, we'll catch up later today.', Aliisa said, grabbing Waffel's bridle and heading out, followed by Gipsy and Beowuff, their German Spitz. At least the paperwork for these two were done.

My blog is finally open and I couldn't think of a worse time to actually do it. I have an exam next week and still need to prepare for it so don't expect much until next week. But I just wanted to open my blog now even though I still need to take and edit more facility pictures for my introduction as well as editing Mojitos profile picture. But anyway, I hope you enjoy it. And I do apologize for any grammatical errors or if something sounds stupid as English, as for sure many of you know, isn't my first language. But I so badly want to tell stories going along with my pictures and I just hope I become better at it with practise. Please be kind, m'kay? :sweat_smile:

• I hope i can comment D: ! That is really soooo beautiful! It's stunning! I love how real this looks and how it would remind you of a relaxing day at the barn, that picture is just beautiful to look at and i literally can't stop looking at it :heart_eyes: And is that the french equestrian world? Because it really looks like it :D ! Anyways, please post more! :heart_eyes:

• @Mia-Lyng said in TANNICHT | BLOG | WELCOME:

I hope i can comment D: ! That is really soooo beautiful! It's stunning! I love how real this looks and how it would remind you of a relaxing day at the barn, that picture is just beautiful to look at and i literally can't stop looking at it :heart_eyes: And is that the french equestrian world? Because it really looks like it :D ! Anyways, please post more! :heart_eyes:

Yes, of course you can :hugging: I'm always happy if someone finds my pictures appealing enough to comment. Don't worry, dear, I will post such pictures much more frequently. It's something a little different than just posting pretty training pictures when everything is always going smooth. I want to show all up and downs even a competition stable can face :slight_smile:
    But no, it's not the French Equestrian world. It's my personal world made completely from scratch costing me what felt like forever (about 5 to 6 month, somewhat in that range). I will post pictures now and then of it :slight_smile: (because I just love simple landscape pictures).

• @Aliisa-Pohl Oh wow you really did a great job! I can never get enough landscape pictures :heart_eyes: and thank you very much for the inspiration too!

• Wow your album is realy beautiful.
    The story is great & I love this picture you posted. It looks so naturaly.

By the way, your headlines are realy cut

• Can i move in? Oh wow girl, this is amazing! Looks really cosy which is great. Tbh i have no words for this, must say that this is one of my favourite albums/blogs from now on. :blush:
    Beautiful pictures and really beautiful horses (as much as i can see rn), woah! Can't wait for more :heart_eyes:

• alt text
    alt text

Some horses are born superstars, some are made superstars and some, no matter how carefully bred and cared for, trained and with a pedigree to drool over, are not. Icaria for example had always been somewhat spooky and to say the least, is definitely not a bulletproof horse. Like every other horse we raised and trained, Maus or Mausi, as she is called by our staff meaning mouse in german, she was introduced to many different things that a horse could scare. Usually this helps a lot in later handling the horse but with Mausi it's a different story...
    Spring and summer usually is a very busy time at Tannicht. It is the time when the staff is looking for next eventual show prospects. It's the time when we have to mow the green areas and cut the flowers, bushes and trees. It's also the time when our tack room is an utterly busy and messy part of the facility and for sure the most hectic, too. You can hear loud voices flustering, even sometimes becoming very brusquely and losing any patience. 'Have you seen Bery's halter?! You know, the one with the fluffy pads? I could swear I have seen it around here somewhere! I told you so many times to put it back when used. Why would anyone use a padded halter for simply leading a horse out of his stall anyway?! It's for traveling, gosh guys!' Did you think of cleaning Mausi's saddle? We don't have enough time for it now anymore. I told you yesterday! Why even telling someone when they're not even listening?!' s Lia loaded, yet?' 'No, didn't see it around, I'm sorry. Excuse me, please. I have to go and get the peppermints.' In summer and spring, you sure have to be be thick-skinned when you are a member of the staff.
    'Come on, now you're being silly. Stop acting like a cow!', Martin said in a determined tone, holding on to Icaria's reins and trying to calm down the liver chestnut mare. He wasn't amoused by the acting of her, not in a slightest bit because he just knew that sometimes, no matter how spooky the mare was, she had a tendency to get all worked up by her own fear. And sometimes she was just misbehaving. 'Have we becalmed, yet? Are we good to go now?', he asked the mare, giving her an encouraging pat on the neck while Icaria released her bottled-up breath, causing her nostrils to widen. It was her second round to trot up in front of the vet and even though she had seen the 'spooky' man just seconds before, she refused to pass him for a second time. Maybe she had been thinking she will get a vaccination or even worse, a deworming, who knows? But she didn't wanted to come near the vet a second time, hanging into the reins for her dear life. Only as the vet went over to the other side, Icaria was willing to trot up again and it was then Martin knew that Icaria would probably not score at the Lanaken Grand Prix.

@Mia-Lyng said in TANNICHT | BLOG | WELCOME:

@Aliisa-Pohl Oh wow you really did a great job! I can never get enough landscape pictures :heart_eyes: and thank you very much for the inspiration too!

Thank you. I think landscape pictures are a great break from your usual horse-focused pictures and are fun to take and edit since you can play with the light and blur effects. :upside_down:

@Mira-Green said in TANNICHT | BLOG | WELCOME:

Wow your album is realy beautiful.
    The story is great & I love this picture you posted. It looks so naturaly.

By the way, your headlines are realy cut

Thank you dear. I just sometimes feel like taking and editing pictures not focused on a particular horse or training but just what is going on around the barn, showing a little bit 'behind the scene' action and it's a shame that not many riders get really much 'screen time' since they are just Sims riding a horse or a name in a spreadsheet. But what would our horses do without their sims, huh? :sunglasses:

@Malin-Støvreide said in TANNICHT | BLOG | WELCOME:

Can i move in? Oh wow girl, this is amazing! Looks really cosy which is great. Tbh i have no words for this, must say that this is one of my favourite albums/blogs from now on. :blush:
    Beautiful pictures and really beautiful horses (as much as i can see rn), woah! Can't wait for more :heart_eyes:

Don't make me blush and fluttering :flushed:
    I actually thought about a boarding-rp-kind-of-thingy but as my game is packed with so much CC (I have a very strong computer, so loading time is short and I don't experience any crashes, that is why I can have a tremendous amount of CC installed) and I know that some member's PC cannot handle it, I always back up with the idea. This and my lack of trust in people (except for my friends or members I know really well and know I can trust) that they will use my world to build their own facility or just simply steal it and claim as their own, putting it up for mass-download or the facility itself. Maybe that won't be the case but better safe than sorry especially since I worked to hard on everything and put so much time into it that I just don't want to risk it. But maybe I come up with an idea.

• wow gorgeous horse

• Wow! I have just found this blog and I love it!! I love your style so much! I also love your writing! Thanks for the inspiration! <3

• PR Committee

Hgggh. This is perfect. I've been staring at your sand for literally 10 minutes (At the sand, sounds ridiculous but :eyes: ) But the horses are amazing too! Your atmosphere is enchanting, teach me your ways :pray: :pray:

• alt text

alt text

My dear friend,
    it seems as it was just yesterday when Sebastian and Hans had seen you while I was looking for a new horse that was capable of reaching the top exactly at the same time. They both were pumped about you, telling me over and over again that you would be the horse I had been searching for. You were rather small, not yet fully filled out (you never filled out, to be honest, have you?) with a large, not very pleasing head and with those tiny pony hooves. In fact, I wasn’t thrilled about you. From my perspective I didn’t see what Hans and Sebastian saw in you. In my eyes (and I am so glad they both kept on bugging me about you so that I finally gave in and you had the chance to prove me wrong) you were nothing more than probably a nice schooling mount.
    The first ride with you on that hot and sunny day back in July Year 2 however gave me a slight hunch of just how fast and confident you were. The dressage part in that way too small arena however was demotivating. And you never came to the point of liking the dressage part of our Eventing tests. For you, they were too boring, too sluggish and didn’t let you much of a chance to bring in your own ideas like you did in the Cross-Country and sometimes in the Show Jumping parcour as well; not really to my liking. I hope you still remember the thrill and excitment you felt when waiting in the starting box. You couldn’t wait too patiently, always showing a happy dance before the bell rang and then I had to be all awake and aware because as soon as the bell rang you dashed.
    Sometimes I can still remember the first few days and weeks at our stable; small and unremarkable but you showed everyone very quickly that you earned your position as one of the stable’s favourites in every way a horse can. It’s kind of sad that you weren’t able to gain popularity even though you were the first Westphalian to ever reach the top of the Eventing and Show Jumping leaderboard and you were one of the very few horses ever to earn an International title in both of its diciplines. I think, it was due to the fact that you weren’t strikingly beautiful. Sometimes I were quite jeaolus of those riders we met at the events with their amazingly, well muscled horses while you … you were just you. Maybe not as beautiful as some other horses with a rather hard to look at conformation (especially when you are a dressage rider like I was in my younger age) but you gave it your all. Everytime and always. With you, out there in the often so scary Cross-Country phase, I felt safe and secure. I always kept on saying you would be my life insurance. And you were, literally. Our first few events we went to, were rather rough since you had that strong mind of yours. Some might say you were stubborn but you weren’t – you just knew and ever so often better than me what you were capable of and were to better stop before something more worse could have happened. I never had experienced any fall or accident with you. Never. And that, my dear friend, is something not to take for granted. I had seen many top riders fall and later were brought to the hospital while you always gave me the right hint at the right time when it’s better to do it your way. It’s fair to say that I maybe trusted you more than you have trusted me. But I’m not angry about that. I was very young at the time, coming from the dressage world, wanting to go all so big in the eventing scene. You, however showed me every fault, every hubris and every blind spot I had and I am thankful for that. You made me a better rider in every aspect I can think of and I hope I could give you something as worthy back. But most importantly you were my friend and you still are.
    Even though you were retired a while ago after many, many hours of thinking it through, it is still strange not packing your stuff and loading you up into the trailer but leaving you at home while other, younger horses have taken your place and proving themselves at the exact same places we both started competing 12 years ago. It’s unbelievable that you are with me since I was 23. You and I have gone through so many things together and I hope for you you still have some amazing years ahead of you at our stable.
    Unfortunately you weren’t a really good breeding stallion, only really sired one daughter to reach the top and being as sucessfull as you were. But you taught me to accept things as they are and to live with them. Plus, you always gave it either your all or your nothing. Like in the dressage part, you either screwed it up completely, leaving us little to no chance to place or even win or you had one of your best days and shined as bright as a pure dressage horse. You, for sure had your own mind.
    My dear Bubble, I have to thank you for the countless and unforgetable moments of pure joy and happiness. On the most difficult Cross-Country courses in the world you were as fast as a hare and as brave as a lion. You touched my heart in so many ways and I am grateful for your trust in me and the wonderful journey I had with you.
    You have such an amazing personality and you will always remain this way to me.

alt text

@Nina-Ricchi said in TANNICHT | BLOG | LANAKEN GRAND PRIX:

wow gorgeous horse

Thank you :) She for sure is one of my favorites and I am ever so thankful Christina has trusted me with her :)

@Alice-Palmer said in TANNICHT | BLOG | LANAKEN GRAND PRIX:

Wow! I have just found this blog and I love it!! I love your style so much! I also love your writing! Thanks for the inspiration! <3

Thank you. I am glad somebody enjoys my little crap I put up here :sweat_smile:

@Luke-Teth said in TANNICHT | BLOG | LANAKEN GRAND PRIX:

Hgggh. This is perfect. I've been staring at your sand for literally 10 minutes (At the sand, sounds ridiculous but :eyes: ) But the horses are amazing too! Your atmosphere is enchanting, teach me your ways :pray: :pray:

The sand? :hushed: Why the sand?
    I can't teach you since ... well, most of the time I don't really know what I am doing and it differs from picture to picture. Most of the time I just play around with light, some corrections and see where it goes. There's really no secret behind it just my curiosity and looking what this or that does :laughing:

• woah ;_; <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.