Rachel's Blog

• Rachel's Blog

{ WebsiteTumblr✿ }

imgur

Welcome to my blog / scrapbook thingy-ma-jig. I have no idea how often I'll update here. But I'll try..and the least :)

• Jaws & Jasmine

Late afternoon tended to be the best time to hijack the arena, with staff taking their late lunch and most horses out in the field. Despite living on site and sharing the surname in the stables title, Jasmine hardly found the arena free to work her newest pony. At least that's what she would say, it had nothing to do with sleeping in till midday and spending an hour trying to catch the little devil. Yes, to the teenager the yard always seemed busy when she wanted to use an arena.
    The grey gelding had been bought as a eventing prospect but had quickly been diverted to jumping after discovering his reflection in a shark infested pond and was now just trying to get around a small combination. Which in itself was a monumental challenge, his tendency to slam on the breaks proving to be difficult to get past.
    Thankfully neither Jasmine nor Jaws seemed interested in winning events or even getting to them. The pair were quite content to amble around the arena and tackle a single fence.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Jaws pony was part of my Secret Santa last year, and he's only just making an appearance - aren't I just the worst? Still his adorable little face makes up for it... right ?
    :innocent:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.