[MH][R:L8][RESULTS 06/29] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Twin Rivers Three-Day Event
    EVENTING
    06.26-06.28.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Heather Tann

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Heather Tann account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Lots of errors:
    Cinnabar's Fantasy Series should be entered into Training.
    BUS High Voltage should be entered into Advanced.

ID/Name Errors:
    28309 Cloud Nine AT
    18380 RSR Final Notice
    18574 FC No Tell Motel

• Mornin'!
    I don't know what's goin on with PCRA Mockingjay (22589), so can you please fix this unknown little mistake?

• I don't know what is up with 23893 BV Southeast. It is exact on the leaderboards as well as here. Someone look please

• Competition Committee

@Dimitri-Dane - All fixed!

@Natalie-Sans - PCRA Mockingjay has been officially retired and can no longer be shown in eventing.

@Allison-Person - His name was spelled wrong, hun :slight_smile: Fixed! ^_^

• Can you please change the owner for 28095 - Myosotis' Vanity to Neeve Kalford :)

• @Heather-Tann said in [MH][R:L8][ENDS 06/28]Eventing:

@Natalie-Sans - PCRA Mockingjay has been officially retired and can no longer be shown in eventing.

Ah, I forgot about it, sorry! Well, can you please delete Mockingjay's entry? Thank you!

• Development Committee

#24675 should be EXQ Mahiki not what I put sorry.

• Competition Committee

@Neeve-Kalford - Fixed!

@Natalie-Sans - Sure!

@X-tina-Hoxha - No worries, fixed :slight_smile:

• Can Silver's Smitten With Kitten(11557) be fixed to Preliminary and I can add in the difference when I pay.
    Edit: Monachyle's Tilikum needs to be 23501(It's currently 23500)

• Hey Heather, could you please move TBEC Sky's Forever (25984) down to Level 1. Thank you!

• Can you please change CDC Naubolus' ID to 15740? Thank you!

• Breed Committee

Accidentally entered Arelveon above level, he should be in level 3, thanks.

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.