[Closed - working!] Facility service

• Hello everyone!
    I decided to open a building service for the Equus Community.

The service is FREE and open to everyone; this is because i have more money than i actually need, but also because at the moment i really lack motivation for going ingame and play with my horses as i don't enjoy the forum as i used to. But i found out that i like to build and in the past months i kept myself busy with several projects, so this is kinda my way of staying in the community. If you really feel to "pay" something, well as i said i already have lot of money, but i will accept coats, markings or poses in exchange - if so please prove examples of your work. But again, don't feel forced to offer any of these things!

There as just couple simple rules i want you to follow:

1. Don't claim as your own - five credit to me, Sophie Oak, where needed (webistes, facebook, albums);
    2. If you no longer want the lot feel free to gift it away - no selling! You got it for free, give away for free;
    3. If you gift away the lot, please let me know who the new owner is as i'd like to keep track of my works;
    4. Tag me in facility pics! I really enjoy watching at them.

Example of my work can be seen on my FB profile (public): https://www.facebook.com/sophie.oak.56/photos_albums?lst=100006017771780%3A100006017771780%3A1498676840
    Some pics as example:
    0_1498678629787_Screenshot-3.jpg
    0_1498678663536_Screenshot-61.jpg
    0_1498678680057_Screenshot-586_zpswdvwfzh1.jpg
    0_1498678694278_Screenshot-116.jpg

I am going to accept 2 request for now and see how it goes; once i finished them i might do the rest. Keep in mind 2 things:

1. I don't always have free time, so a build request can take up to 3-4 weeks if i have a crazy time in RL. I WILL complete your request with MY time;
    2. I will do the color schemes of the buildings but only MINOR DECORATIONS. Customizing the lot is up to you. I will try to give you the links for the CC i use and help you track down what you are missing (i have all the EPs).

All clear? If you have any questions you can ask me with a private message on FB or here. Add your favourite stock breed with your app so i know you will follow my rules ;)

FORM

Your name:
    How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...):
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Size?:
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc):
    Do you have pics references?:
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them:
    What EPs do you have?:
    All clear?:

WAITING LIST

1. Kaitlyn Lewis - western barn
    2. Monique Varieur - spanish barn
    3. Heather Grissett - indoor arena
    4. Erin Cooke - indoor arena + barn

I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUEST FOR NOW UNTIL THE LAST REQUEST (BY ERIN COOKE) IS DONE

COMPLETED WORK

1. Luke Teth - indoor arena
      0_1499785558318_Screenshot-137.jpg

2. Andrea Burdine - indoor arena
      0_1500056249974_Screenshot-147.jpg

• PR Committee

The saviour I've been looking for! :pray:

Your name: Luke Teth
    How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...): Slack is fine!
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Size?: An indoor arena. Preferably on a 50x50 lot, please! So it can fit with my world :smile:
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): A big indoor arena that hopefully will take up most of the lot. Most of my arenas are small so I'd really like a big one with lots of windows. The pictures I linked pretty much show what I want, the outside appearance isn't a big deal to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Do you have pics references?: X X X
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: Nope! Nothing specific :sweat_smile:
    What EPs do you have?: All of them.
    All clear?: I am a big fan of American Paint Horses :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

This is just a little riding arena for training, so it doesn't have to be super fancy! :D

Your name: Andrea Burdine
    How do i contact you?: Equus or Slack!
    What kind of lot you want? Size?: Indoor arena on a 64x64.
    Please describe what you want as clear as possible: I'd like the riding area to be 50x50 at least, to leave room for storage, lounging, etc. The building doesn't have to be too fancy but big windows are nice. My facility color scheme is light browns with white accents (and windows) so I'd like that to be incorporated.
    Do you have pics references?: Surprise me? Indoor arenas are kind of boxes. :sweat_smile:
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: Go crazy!
    What EPs do you have?: All EPs but no relevant Stuff Packs
    All clear?: favorite stock is Appaloosa :D

• Wow ok xD
    so this is closed until i finish these 2 request up! You can still send requests but they will wait until i open the service again

• Super duper sad I missed this.

Your name: Kaitlyn Lewis
    How do i contact you? : Equus or Slack <3
    What kind of lot you want? Size?: Barn - 64x64
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): I'd really like a nice western barn for my reining horses. I don't really need more than 10 stalls. If I could get lots of landscaping that'd be awesome!
    Do you have pics references?: Here
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them:
    What EPs do you have?: All <3
    All clear?: Quarter Horsies and Paints!

• No rush at all as quality work takes time. I am new so I hope this is okay to request your work is wonderous.

Your name: Monique
    How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...): Here on the forum please if that works for you.
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Size?: Barn
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): 10 stalls, Spain themed stable (Pictures speak a thousand words). The outside is the most important part, I would like the inside themed around PRE/Andys and spanish as well but can't find the right photos to help describe what I am after. A courtyard where I can take lovely profile images of my horses. I'm in the world Monte Vista if that helps you for theme and the sort. I'd like you to add your own personal flare to what you think a spanish stable would be like, I hope that's okay to request of you.
    Do you have pics references?:
    Outside
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: Anything Spanish themed, don't have any links to any as I'm having a hard time locating Spain type CC myself.
    What EPs do you have?: World Adventures, Pets, Supernatrual, Seasons, and generations
    All clear?: Stock horses huh? Quarter horse probably as I have a pretty mare in real life

• Been waiting for something like this! Anywho, can't wait for it to re-open...

Your name: Heather Grissett
    How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...): Equus
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Indoor Show Jumping Arena
    Size?: 64 x 64
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): I'd want the riding area to be 50x50, to leave room for storage, lounging, a few stalls, etc. The style of the building doesn't really matter to me as long as it's pretty and fancy! ;) Windows are always good.
    Do you have pics references?: here, here, and here (although i am in love with the first pic reference.
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: Not that I can think of.
    What EPs do you have?: I have all EP's
    All clear?: Favorite breed is Appaloosa

• Your name: Erin Cooke
    How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...): Slack
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Size?: Semi Open Indoor with barn attached.
    Please describe what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): Pretty straight forward build, not looking for anything fancy, the references are pretty much what I am after, for the barn, 3 stalls on each side with a room in the middle for tack etc open doors entering into the arena and two open doors on the other side of the arena.
    Don't worry about adding any decor or gardens etc. Just the shell, colors and stalls.
    Do you have pics references?: Color: Same as barns.
    X | X | X | X | X | X
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: N/A Use what you need. Always happy to install more stuff.
    What EPs do you have?: Base, Pets, Seasons
    All clear?: Australian Stock Horses

• First 2 request done, i am gonna work on the 2 following :D

• How do i contact you? (Equus, mail, facebook, slack...): Facebook please
    What kind of lot you want? (Indoor arena, outdoor arena, barn...) Size?: The lot size is 50x50. I'd like an indoor arena please
    Please descrive what you want as clear as possible (style, # of stalls ecc): I'd like a fully enclosed indoor arena with an arched ceiling, maybe some skylights too. If possible I'd like an area upstairs on the 2nd story that can be used by guests and owners to watch horses training down in the arena.
    If its okay, can I do the wallpaper and stuff myself? I have some patterns that I use on all my lots and I can't remember where I got them from, but I'd like this arena to match the rest of my barns.
    Do you have pics references?: I can find some if needed, but I'm happy to give you free rein and be as creative as you want.
    Do you want any specific CC to be used for your lot? If so, please link them: I like the supernatural windows, if they could be used that would be great. If you can just make the area upstairs for viewing, I'm happy to decorate it myself.
    What EPs do you have?: I have everything apart from Showtime
    All clear?: Mustang

Thanks for letting me post my request whilst you still have other orders <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.