Varieur Estates Newsletter - Lets Meet Roman

• alt text
    Please enjoy yourself while visiting our Estate. Each horse has a treat bucket on a shelf that you made feed to them near their stall. We pride ourselves in PRE and a few warmbloods.

• alt text

alt text

Sola came to the Estate an angry mare with trust for no man or woman that tried to come near her her previous owners were the type that bought a pretty pony for a spoiled little girl who knew nothing of horses or how to treat them. From a harsh bit that tore her mouth...to spurs that bruised and ripped her sides..she was not going to let anyone close. She was 4 years old when Monique got her hands on her, it took many tries and months to get Sola to trust Monique but in the end...the mare is now glued to her hip! She has done well in her dressage training and has become the sweetest animal at the Estate. We hope she will continue her promising future with us and do us well when she finally takes that first pride filled step into the Dressage Arena!

• alt text
    Hello and welcome to our home! My name is Monique Varieur and we are pleased to have you visiting us. VE is a small establishment situated just outside the lovely Castellón de la Plana in Spain. We are dedicated to the sport of Dressage with the occasional Show Jumper. Breed wise we are baroque breed focused as a primary with very few secondary. While we are small we are mighty in our training and quality of life for our horses. No horse goes a day without attention, a month without a vet clearing it's health, a hoof check, and over all the conditions of our stables are kept tip top. The horses are the royalty of our home. So please! Take some time, visit the stables and pastures sample some of the fine grapes we ourselves pride to raise along with the other fine foods! There is a small restaurant on the guest house property with new samples daily! Want to go for a ride around the area? By all means ask one of the hands to saddle a lesson horse and enjoy! Tired of your journey? The guest house is open to anyone needing a place to rest their head and an attached stable to allow your personal horses some rest and relaxation as well!

• alt text

Varieur's Freya, I'll provide more information about this mare shortly, for now a lovely photo to tease the crowd with.

• alt text

Hello again, it's been some time since we late updated the newsletter! I am here today to welcome Joan and her lovely dutch warmblood stallion Varieur's Don Calypso. When Joan first arrived it was a bit of a tense situation as my head rider Monica felt the girl was a liar, so to prove why I hired her I had her put Roman, as we call him, through his paces. He is eventing bred and trained and doesn't mind a jumping saddle to do his warm-up's in. He gave a little buck as he was annoyed after being in a trailer for many hours but finally settled enough for Joan to work him. He went through the motions easy as pie . After she was done cooling him down Joan looked at Monica and simply asked "Any other foolishness from you? Or can I go get Roman settled in his stall finally?". I laughed, uncaring to if I hurt either girls feelings at this point and Monica..well she tossed her hair and spun on a heel headed towards the guest apartments.

• That horse... wow...

• @Lidija-Rotherford

Thank you...I hope that's a good wow :)

• alt text

Dear Monique,
    This letter is to inform you that you have a horse waiting in quarantine at the east side shipping yard. It has come to our attention that the horse has aggression issues and is to be removed immediately following receiving this letter. Should you fail to pick up the animal we will be forced to return the creature to it's sender. On the topic of the previous owner of the horse we have been advised under no circumstance should we release the name or contact information. All paper work has been created without previous owner listed. You have 10 days to pick up the animal.

Sincerely,
    Management

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.