Bellevue | Message | pg. 1|

• Welcome to our home. Bellevue is a family run private breeding and showing facility located in Old Ashton, Oregon, USA. We specialize in the Arabian horse for their distinct personality and work ethic. On the side, we also breed and train Thoroughbred racehorses and sport horses.

• After a long time of thinking, the Monroe's have decided to move their home. Leda has been eyeing a facility North of their home in Old Ashton, Oregon. The small town of Lynnwood has had a lot of memories for the Monroe's, it was the family home. But since the barn and home was still deteriorating even with years of reconstruction, funds were running dry. The new facility was a rent to own, with full access to all amenities.

This was going to be tough for the family, but they knew it was for the best. Leda is currently on her way to the new farm to finalize the lease, but here are some photos from the advertisement.

0_1486503252012_Screenshot-3.jpg
    View of the main driveway
    0_1486503260205_Screenshot-4.jpg
    One of the spacious lush paddocks

• Competition Committee

I hope it's okay to comment? I love the scenery so far! Your horses must have so much room with all those paddocks. I can't wait to see your Thoroughbreds! I couldn't help but notice some of their names were from Gallop Racer (my favorite childhood game) Are you planning on recreating them as they were in the game or making them completely different?

• @Johanna-Masters Thank youuu! And yes they are named after some of them :) Im so glad to see someone notice! I still play it from time to time, currently have a emulator haha...I have recreated some of them so far!

• Omg that beautiful

• @Nina-Ricchi thank you <3

• Competition Committee

@Leda-Monroe I wish I still had my ps2 with all of those games. Which one was your favorite? I think '04 was mine.

• @Johanna-Masters 2004 was the best one. I tried 06 but hated the way breeding and storymode was set up.. I actually never tried any of the others :o

• Competition Committee

@Leda-Monroe I agree 100% '03 was good too. I liked that you could actually train the horses you bred at the farm instead of them randomly going to a trainer and you having to buy them yourself. I only played a little bit of 2001 and I think it's pretty similar to 2006. It's a shame they stopped making the series in the US. Apparently the series is still popular in Japan.

• Your place looks really pretty! Can't wait to see more! :)

• @Johanna-Masters I am forever jealous of japan, and the fact i cant read japanese. Otherwise id buy the new versions :(

• @Luna-Andrews Thank you !

• So we have finally gotten some of our horses shipped up to the new place! All of the horses are living in the paddocks/pastures getting fat and happy on grass while the barn renovations finish up. We cant be more in love with new place, the views are absolutely stunning....

0_1489127077043_Screenshot-27.jpg
    My favorite girl Apocrypha settling in nicely, shes actually getting along with other mares for once!
    0_1489127121124_Screenshot-17.jpg
    Quality girl time <3
    0_1489127136736_Screenshot-16.jpg
    Mountain View..
    0_1489127156929_Screenshot-13.jpg
    And little Nahliah found her way into the barn and looks quite pleased with the current progress ;)

• Nice to see they are settling down! Such lovely big pastures!

• @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you :)

• A while back I was able to reclaim a special baby I bred, her name is Waking Dream BE or "Dreamy" . She is Apocryphas first baby, and holds a special place in Ledas heart. Dreamy is going to begin her showing career very soon. Here they are checking out the new giant arena that is about two 64x64 lots!

0_1491605311950_Screenshot-36.jpg

• Heres an older photo of Leda and Yankee Zee at the old barn. This was taken the day before he was put in the trailer to be taken 3 hours North to the new farm. Leda was cleaning him up after a good rain in the late evening, and we were able to capture the adorable personality Yankee has. He was Ledas very first Thoroughbred horse. He is very goofy and so easy to be around, and takes care of even the most inexperienced horse person.
    0_1497044218713_del.jpg

• Dreamy is so pretty and elegant. And I am in complete awe of your gorgeous facilities and all those spacious pastures!

• @Callixta-Rosella thank you <3

• Just for future reference for anyone who it may concern, I will be leaving on indefinite hiatus soon. Im going to either sell or retire all of my horses within the next few months or so. Chances are they will be retired because i cant trust every single one will carry on to 3.0 and be lost forever. I have honestly lost my drive for this after many years and found it became a robotic nature here. But it is what you make of it. I have lost some interest in horses even in real life so that accounts for it too. I will enter r shows when i remember and see them. in time. I will wait patiently for 3.0 and hope that sparks my creativity again. I have an entire facility/world that isn't done and its just too much work right now, I just open my game and stare at it or just close it. I do love my virtual horses and the story ive created (most of it is in my head lol i just never typed it for the forum)...anyways im not giving up entirely. Ill probably be back with a smaller herd and more focus.
    Heres to the future y'all,
    Leda.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.