[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 07/08] Trail Pleasure
Woodland Ranch's Trail Pleasure
07.04-07.06.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Heather Tann
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC TRAIL PLEASURE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the TRAIL PLEASURE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
- STATE (5): $375 entry fee
- TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- CONTINENTAL (8): $600 entry fee
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (9): $675 entry fee
- WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
29053 MAS Rorschach seems to have an issue. I think I put a space after the name. Otherwise the number and name are correct as far as I know and it shouldn't show up as incorrect.
@Lucca-Jager Fixed. I messed with it for a while, but the only thing I can figure was a mistyping in the name. It fought me for a while, but you should be good now.