Splash in mongolians

• someone take me out of completing MBL

So I found some pictures, freshies from Mongolia, where surprise surprise - monoglians can have splash too! Isn't it cool?
    It looks like splash is extremely rare and such so excuse some poor evidences

https://www.slideshare.net/Boerni/daily-life-of-mongolian-nomads

This ^^ (pick nr 10)
    for the lazy
    alt text
    horse has blue eyes and white on its nose

Found on some travel thing, the horse on left has blue eyes, much white on face and socks

alt text

alt text

fresh pictures from last derby, much white on nose (may be splash)

alt text

cool mongolian with cooler blue eyes

alt text

Mongolain horse festival 2017, held in Mongolia, picks also from mongolia, loud-ish splash

alt text

I am ashamed of this picture but - stock picture, horse on left has small splash

As with appaloosa, there are virtualy no registries online + no one notices splash

Be nice please

• The trouble with these pictures as evidence is that there's really no way to know these horses are splash. Blue eyes and white markings can be caused by many different alleles, including white spotting which we already accept in the breed. So while you can register horses that look exactly like that as 'white spotting' already, we won't be adding splash at this time.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.