[ENDED] Kirrawae Park |Eventing Titled Swedish Warmblood Mare

• 0_1499226826254_logo-clear.png
    Kirrawae Park once again has some quality horses available for sale. Please message me here or on slack if you are interested in any of the horses. More may be added at a later date.

KPE Hello Annie
    0_1501759773045_annie-sale.png
    Annie is the devil. I honestly feel that's all I need say for you to really know her personality. Annie is your typical chestnut mare. Shes hot tempered, marey, and really just a downright handful. But she is the horse we all love to hate, its really just a running joke around the stables. She is actually a very talented mare with scope to burn, paces to die for and plenty of stamina. Annie is definitely a real piece of work, she loves to bite your bum when you bend over, strike out when you do up her girth, lunge at you teeth bared as you walk past her stall and don't even get me started about her manners with other horses. They are none existent.However, when this mare is given a purpose it brings out a different side to her. She is a real force to be reckoned with under saddle. She currently has 34 points and is competing in eventing at elementary level. We are looking for a very special home for this girl due to her quirky personality. Her new owner will need to be very understanding until they figure out all this mares triggers. We believe in the right hands this feisty girl will go far!
    Points- 34 (eventing)
    Bonus points- 1 (eventing)
    Price- 45k

• KPE Armenio has been sold to @Charlie-Smith

• This post is deleted!

• I would've loved to buy her if only I had the money haha

• Annie is still available :)

• If I had the money, I woul dhave bought Annie in a heartbeat! :heart:

• New sale pictures added

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.