{OPEN} Honiley Stud

• Sorry this thread isn't as pretty as all the others, but let's give it a go;

I'm offering a few of my horses for public breeding, right now I'm only offering BIY and due to time commitments that is unlikely to change anytime soon. Each horse only has a few slots, and they won't be available for breeding anymore once their slots are filled. Its unlikely I will offer horses again, these are just a handful of some of my favourite horses that either a, I won't breed anymore or b, I just don't want to breed at all. But given their bloodlines and the bonus points they can offer, it'd be nice for them to have offspring.

There are a few rules I ask you to follow, nothing strict or limiting the type of foal you can breed. I don't mind the horses creating international sporthorses or a grade horse, but please follow the few rules I do have.

You can check available horses and their stud fees here, and get in touch through Slack or DM here on the forum if you'd rather, to buy a breeding slot.

Feel free to ask any questions here or by PM.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.