Reputation?

• I'm not too sure if this was asked before or not, but I'd like to ask. How does the reputation here works? How can we earn it and where can we see where we got the points from?

• Administrators

Hey Kia!
    Reputation is made up of the sum of upvotes and downvotes your posts get on the forum. So if you have 5 upvotes and 1 downvote, your reputation is 4.
    I dont think you can see where you got the votes from, but you can see your own upvotes and downvotes by going to your profile, hitting the three-dot menu button, and selecting 'upvotes' or 'downvotes'.
    Reputation doesn't have a huge function on our forum. The only thing that it really does is that if you have a low reputation then you have a three minute cooldown between posting. All this really is for is stopping spambots, and it doesn't really change members lives :)

Hope this helps!

• Thank you for explaining it @Elsie-Spectre! <3

• I was looking for info about reputation too, thank you both girls! Btw, there is a notification if your post is upvoted ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.