• Adorable!

• Beautiful photo <3

• What an adorable picture! Really creative

• What a beauty <3

• Awwwwwwww!!!

• Cutiepie :heart:

• Thank you so much :heart_decoration:

01.31.18 ❧ Ooopsie !

Such a long time without posting any pictures in my album, I'm really sorry for that and also feel a bit bad about it (I have a ton of horses I want to show). I'll try to do better in 2018 with my pictures/stable life updates, I promise. At least all my horses are active in R shows I'd like to try the recent C shows but I'm absolutly not a story writer, I prefer putting atmosphere, emotions ... in pictures, not with words.
    I also discovered reshade and now taking photos in game is so much fun !
    Since my last update our stable has grown quite a lot, I'll also try to take pictures of the facilities as we moved in a more profesional stable (actually I have better skills in building and my first one was a huuuuge mess but I want to keep it and rebuilt it for a future project).
    So, blabla's ended now time fo photos I took during 2017 ^^

Devon's Ducati (@Annie-Stokes ) and Mathilda Sundal
    SBS Almost Illegal (@Charlie-Smith ) and Theo Sundal
    WYE Moonlight Dancer (@Chloe-Dunbar ) and Oscar Eriksen coaching a cross country training to children
    PCRA Orlando (@Kia-Williams ) just enjoying his paddock after a show
    Myosotis' De Lucis Claror (@Gina-Yeatman ) always being curious about whatever Malin Wien can do
    EWE Priam (@Heather-Tann ) and Malin Wien training in our arena
    RW Hurmuri being himself, always trying to get your attention then making weird faces to get treats once he caught it*
    RW Vhima yes I have a soft spot for finnhorses since I discovered the breed a few years ago, before equus, and after seeing they were a thing here I had to have some in my stables.*
    RW Alppi another finnish girl*
    Nuivan Laivastotuuli (@Saga-Dahlia-Wallengaard )
    Nuivan Talvisotilas(@Saga-Dahlia-Wallengaard )
    R.M. Joelmino (@Luna-Andrews ) dreams come true ^^
    RW Metsähiiri now living with Luna*
    Nuvial GV (@Emilia-Gardner )

Thanks for making it throught here. All comments are welcomed, if you have question about a horse here or that you would like to see in my next update just ask me, I'll try to do my best ;)

• Banned

Why I havent found your blog before? Bookmarked, so amazing! I love your facilities! :heart:

• wow I love the atmosphere in your pictures, it's all very natural and it almost feels magical - looks like your horses live in a magic forest :P
    some gorgeous gorgeous horses here, and Myosotis' De Lucis Claror is welcome at my stable any time :wink: (more pics of him please!!)

• I'd love to see an overview of your facilities :D

• Administrators

I'd love to see one of those Christmas presents you got ;) Though anything you post will be awesome to see!

02.13.18 ❧ The perfect spot !

This evening's light was amazing. While passing in front of the pastures, Hollow's Miss Fortune who was enjoying her rest day came to meet me in her usual happy and half bucking canter.
    They're still a few old stone walls left in the pasture, with the early spring flowers, I though the scenery was pretty and tried to capture this. But Fortune decided otherwise, she kept scratching on the wall, showing her butt or doing airplane ears with the weirdest faces (I'll need to capture that and make an album of all her expressions XD). So this picture might not show her prettiest profile but it's definitly a good memory of a funny moment.

She's a young dutch warmblood mare bred by @Blake-Bellanaris she arrived here as a christmas present (thanks again for these perfect gifts you made me). We've all fell in love with this lovely gooffball and her attitudes.

@Emily-Rowven said:

Why I havent found your blog before? Bookmarked, so amazing! I love your facilities! :heart:

Thank you :heart_decoration:

@Eowyn-Vance said:

wow I love the atmosphere in your pictures, it's all very natural and it almost feels magical - looks like your horses live in a magic forest :P
    some gorgeous gorgeous horses here, and Myosotis' De Lucis Claror is welcome at my stable any time :wink: (more pics of him please!!)

Thank, this mean a lot coming from you I absolutly adore the atmosphere in your pictures. Yes, I think forest is my natural habitat ^^
    We keep De Lucis Claror at home ! ^^ but I'll try to take other pictures of him soon ;)

@Lidija-Rotherford said:

I'd love to see an overview of your facilities :D

I'll try to do so once I'll have finished building :)

@Blake-Bellanaris said:

I'd love to see one of those Christmas presents you got ;) Though anything you post will be awesome to see!

Surprise !!! Thank you ;)

• Oh I absolutely love your pictures. They have such a mysterious/magical feel, and I love your facilities. :heart: Your horses are also super nice, I have a foal and Nuivan Laivastotuuli is his grandfather. :hugging:

• Competition Committee

Nawwww :smile: hello there pretty.......it's like she's playing a little peekaboo :P

And Moonlight Dancer! Wow, I'd almost forgotten about him lol! He looks so good :) you're clearly taking wonderful care of him xx

One more thing.....I'm just going to steal all your facilities and screenshots, okay? ;) Dayum, how did you get them looking so good?! I bow before your building and decorating prowess ::bows::

• Administrators

Ahhhh I love this picture! You really captured her doofiness so well <3 I can't wait to see all of her dumb expressions lol

• That picture is absolute perfection. :heart:

• You literally killed me with happiness and pure joy when I explored your album and saw an update full of Finnhorses! :yellow_heart: ______ :yellow_heart: They all look so pretty! I'm so happy to have a horse from you; I hope I will have time to show her anytime soon in my album! I'm so happy to see her in yours meanwhile, hehe. And Joelmino... it's always so heartwarming to see our horses in other's albums and he totally looks so gorgeous in your game. I just have no words. Love all your fluffy Finnbabies! :heart_eyes_cat:

• How did I not see this before?? I can practically feel the scandinavian touch in your last picture, the fir trees, the stone wall, the foxglove and the fern :heart_eyes: And Fortune looks beautiful :heart:

04.17.18 ❧ Western and ... an arabian !

Just a small recap of the picture I took for the western challenge and the arabian challenge, hope you'll enjoy them.

MD Cosmico a campolina ridden by Caleb James ( @Mathilde-Dahler ) in western trail
    OCS Color Me Fancy ( @Kody-Böhming ) who won the western pleasure class with Caleb James

CSR Sun O Lena and Jade Lacel who became Grand Champion with a Barrel Racing demonstration
    These two chestnut baluchi are actually father and daughter WDC Lost Without You and RW* Haastia (click here if you'd like to see her much younger)

And the pretty WPW Rosalia ( @Nikki-Calvaria ) our first and only arabian mare I really adore her sweet eyes and velvety coat. (yes I downloaded a ton of new plants and was so overjoyed testing them that it finally became a nice setting for her) <-

-> image

Thanks all for your super kind comments, it's so heartwarming, I'll try to answer each one of you as soon as possible but be sure I've read them all ♥

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.