Luke's CC Shop {07.13.2017 ~ Resource: Saddle Nameplates}

• the hitching post without the trough! my dream-come-true! and those floor tiles, I didn't know how much I needed them until now lol thank you, you're awesome

• Beautiful! Thank you so much, Luke!

btw... where in game can these be found?

• God bless you! This is amazing, i think everyone needed that :blush: ^^
    Huge thanks!!! :heart:

• Good job, thank you <3

• @Breanna-Fahnestock said in Luke's CC Shop {3.02.2017 ~ Dirty Floors & Hitching Posts}:

Beautiful! Thank you so much, Luke!

btw... where in game can these be found?

AH, right, I should have mentioned that!

The hitching post should be under Pets > Horses, or under Decor > Sculptures. The dirty flooring is under carpets near the top :blush:

• Your saddles are super cool and that dirty floor is exactly what we needed! Thanks for making all this great content. :heart: If you don't mind me asking, where have you got that hanging lead rope that is in one of the photos of the floor?

• @Saga-Dahlia-Wallengaard said in Luke's CC Shop {3.02.2017 ~ Dirty Floors & Hitching Posts}:

Your saddles are super cool and that dirty floor is exactly what we needed! Thanks for making all this great content. :heart: If you don't mind me asking, where have you got that hanging lead rope that is in one of the photos of the floor?

Almost certain that's SLS :smiley: I mixed it with a wall ring I think was from the 2015 or 2016 ES Advent.

• Super useful stuff, thanks for sharing :heart:

• alt text
    Nearly 3 months of work went into this labour of love. I was satisfied with the first HD mod I did back in January but not... satisfied, you know? I could do better. So I did. Out of all my mods and conversions, I am most proud of this (This is actually going into my college portfolio :ok_hand: ) and I'm very excited to show it off! This is the replacement on a blank white coat, no shading markings used. It looks incredible on nearly every horse it's been used on and I'm utterly in love with it. One of the big parts of this mod is the revamped face, which includes a Nostril shadow. Some of my betas expressed that the shadow was too dark on some horses, so I've made a version that lightens it up a little if it's appearing drastically dark on your horses. Please only have either the normal set or the 'Lighter Nostril Shadow' set in your game at once, otherwise, your game will start to fall apart. All previews are showing off the normal set. In order to install this mod you'll need to remove Lakeside's HD mod and install this, then clear your game's caches. Same protocol for if you use my old HD mod above, remove it, replace, and clear caches. You'll also need an HD mod with at least 4k (4096) strength for the clarity to be apparent in game.
    alt text
    alt text
    As always, Imgur album linked below of people who generously donated photos of their horses showing off the mod. Enjoy browsing!

• OMG Gonna be trying this in the morning first thing! <3

• Administrators

Amazing as always xx

• Wow this is absolutely amazing :heart_eyes:

• Why must my computer be too slow to handle this mod? Its so amazing!

• Thanks all, I was kind of nervous putting up this mod up because of reception last time but your kind words are really encouraging me :heart:

As for you and others like you @Addelle-Watson, I'm currently downscaling the mod to 1k (The resolution of EA's original texture, the unmodded one) and 2k (The resolution of Lakeside's mod) so everyone can use it :blush: Basically if you could run Lakeside's mod you'd be able to run this new 'lite' & 'super-lite' version of the mod that will be up for download in it's own post tomorrow :smile:

• Breed Committee

It's finally here! I'm also not sure my laptop can handle it but I'll try later and if not download that lighter version... I'm just so excited we've got a new HD mod! Thank you so much for all your work Luke :heart:

• Oooohh Im gonna try this! It looks awesome! Thanks!
    I hope it works :D

• I only see it in CAP, not in my game. Does that mean it doesnt work? Or that my game can't handle it?

• Development Committee

It looks just amazing! :smile:
    Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing it with us! :bouquet:

I have a question though:
    I'm using Lakeside's realistic horse eyes. Are they compatible with this mod or should I remove them too?

• Breed Committee

@Fiora-Healy answering for Luke, the eyes are totally fine as they are separate to the LR HD mod :smile:

• @Lindsay-Wish said in Luke's CC Shop {04.16.2017 ~ NEW HD MOD}:

I only see it in CAP, not in my game. Does that mean it doesnt work? Or that my game can't handle it?

If you mean by 'in game', horses you already have aren't showing up with it, try to make a new layer in CAP and see if it appears then. If that doesn't work you may have to use either the lite or super-lite version i'll be releasing today :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.