[CC][C:L10][RESULTS] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Lanaken Grand Prix
    SHOW JUMPING
    07.13-07.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Would you please be able to remove Hollow's Just A Jewel from the show?
    I forgot she doesn't compete in this discipline :P

Thanks!

• Please can you check for spaces hiding in the entry for Pether's Moon of Honiley :slight_smile:

• Argh those darn prefixes... Could you please fix #1491 for me to APS Midnight Poison? Thank you :heart:

• please entered my mare for the first show

ID : 29342 - PF Belladonna

thank you <3

• For some reason, WD Daisy Princess shows up as Undeclared... Could you check that for me? :* Thank you <3

• RDEC Vyasa #20666 should only have 1 s in her name, could you please fix that for me. Thanks :)

• Could you please check for spaces around AR Summerbreeze (ID #23677) and remove the clearly visible space around Singapore KN (ID #27761) :) Thanks!

• If it isn't too much trouble can you fix 26469 OCN Slipway Sea Cloud and 17724 OCN Thundercrack 's names before the show runs? I have a feeling their prefixes just haven't been updated yet ( As I see all the others have so far <3 )

• Competition Committee

• name errors

14059 TLM Cool Addition - name on leader board is TLM Cool Addition (retired) Pending name change
    5335 WP Ahzazual - name on leader board is the same, but maybe there is a space hidden :O I will be sending in a name change.

• Moderation Committee

@Erin-Cooke
    Unfortunately you can't compete retired horses. If you would like to un-retire her, please send in a discipline change to move her to this discipline and mark 'yes' for 'does horse already have points in this discipline' to make sure she is unretired.

• Development Committee

@Elsie-Spectre
    Thanks for clearing that out! :smile: I have the same issue with one of my horses which I bought recently. I didn't know that she was already retired.

@Leah-Harrington Could you please delete the entry of TLM Sweet Emotion (ID #14060)?
    I've already sent the entry fee for her. It would be nice if you could send it back. Thank you and sorry for the trouble with this!

• I accidentally entered the wrong show :( Would I be able to get a refund? Really sorry D:

• Can you please move PCRA MY FOREVER TO LEVEL 9 ? I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON 10

• CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE ID NUMBER 24799 NAME TO SBS/PSSC MADE OF HONOR

• May Aerie's Giselle's level be changed from four to level five, please? Thank you 🐴

• Can you please replace SSE Old Navy (734) with CDC Riaza (904)? Thanks, love! :kissing_heart:

• @Leah-Harrington missing money has been sent. Im so sorry got confused

• This post is deleted!

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.