Hello again!

• Hello~! Some of you might recognize me. I missed the fun I had here before I had trouble with the game few years ago from so many horses and stables so I decided to come back after deciding to cut down. Big time.

This time I will be focused mainly on racing Arabians and Thoroughbreds and have just 1 Marwari and 1 Friesian for Dressage. It'll also help me focus on just having the main facilities rather than 5 (I was insane).

I'm not exactly sure how I can use my older horses since I read that there's no enforced aging rule, so would it be possible to have just those who were born in 2012 and 2013 to be 4 or 5 now? Though that would be weird for those who I bought horses from to have their offspring be younger XD Parallel universe.

• Hello and welcome back :D

• Thank you~! :D

• Welcome back!

• Welcome back Dariaus! :)

I'm not staff but I don't think there's any problem with using your previous horses. You are just changing your aging system! I changed mine a while ago.

• @Samantha-Jadirea Thank you!

I'll do that then since I don't want to lose all of my horses I had due to an older age.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.