[ENDS 7/23 - 24h ALB] Xanthos Arabians Presents - Midsummer SEA Sale

• Moderation Committee

alt text

Welcome to the very first public sale of Straight Egyptian Arabians out of Xanthos Arabian, our partner stable closely affiliated with Whippoorwill Estate. These horses are all ready to begin careers in the discipline(s) of your choosing, they already have mainsites but are not registered. All 6 also have custom white markings!
    This sale will end on July 23rd at 11:59 PM EST. However, any horses that receive bids on the 23rd will turn into 24 hour ALB auctions. This is only to ensure no one loses out on a horse because someone else was able to bid at the last minute. Horses that do not receive bids on the 23rd will end at midnight.
    Starting bid for all is $5,000. Min bid is $1,000, no max bid, no autobuy.

RULES:

-Horses may not be listed for mass download.
    -Coat or conformation may not be used at templates for other horses. Conformation may be used as a base for offspring only.
    -You must keep my Z prefix. Do not change their names.
    -You are welcome to give them parents if you wish, HOWEVER, all parents must be Straight Egyptian Arabians. This is on the honor system, please keep my prefix orderly and honest!
    -I am not extremely strict about activity, but the horse needs to be entered in at least an R show here and there. I will inquire about buying the horse back if it seems to be ignored for 4 months.
    -Shine markings, detail markings (such as eye detail and body shade) and mane/tail styles can be changed, but please don't edit conformation or mane and tail color.
    -Horses can be gelded/bred/sold at your discretion, but please contact me before you sell in case I wish to buy it back.
    -Please use my ID (9006) as the creator ID when registering them.
    CUSTOM MARKING RULES:
    -Do not list my markings for mass download.
    -All of my markings have a distinct thumbnail with the horse's name. Therefore, you have no excuse to use any of the markings intended for a specific horse on another! If you do reuse, distribute, or otherwise disrespect my markings you will not be permitted to buy from me again.
    -Put your favorite book character in your first bid so I know you read all my rules <3

alt text
    alt text

"rosie" • mare • grey (bay) • Ee/Aa/Gg/Ff • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

Lovely little Rosie lives in her own world - quiet to a fault (but never lazy) and easy to spook, Rosie is a dreamer. Usually on her own in the paddock, this mare would not do well being kept out with aggressive horses. Rosie really needs a soul like her own- quiet and gentle and looking for a friend to face the world with.
    alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text
    alt text

"grim" • stallion • wild bay rabicano • Ee/A+a/nRb/Ff • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

If there was ever a horse born to win endurance races, it's this stud. Not happy unless he's moving, we recommend keeping him on a very minimal stall schedule. (Bonus points if your paddocks are enormous, but be armed with sugar cubes to capture him again.) He also has quite the ego- if he disagrees with a rider you're both in for a battle, so we don't suggest buying him for an amateur!

alt text
    alt text

"ella" • mare • seal brown • Ee/Ata/ff • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

Lovely a mare as she is on the outside, Ella can be downright demonic if she's in a foul mood. And she's always in a foul mood. Biting, kicking, pawing and screaming are just a few of her charming hobbies. Mind your fingers and toes and get ready for a war if you take on this mare, but we think you'll be very surprised to find a trustworthy (albeit grumpy) mount after you work out some of her...kinks.

alt text
    alt text

"rain" • stallion • black • Ee/aa/nSpl/FF • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

Stubbornness and pride are this striking stallion's two main traits. He knows he stands apart from the crowd and he loves to show off, but don't you dare try to boss him around. He won't strike out, but he will absolutely plant his feet, throw up his head and just pretend you don't exist. We think this unwillingness to play nice stems from distrust, so his new owner should be trying to befriend him and earn that trust instead of trying to drag him around the barn. (Believe us- that will get you nowhere.)

alt text
    alt text

"esme" • mare • flaxen chestnut • ee/Aa/ff • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

Sweet as pie on the ground, this mare strikes you as almost human as she regards you with intelligent eyes and gently nuzzles you for treats (Hint: peanut butter will get you everywhere with her.) But under saddle she has some deep-seated bad habits and downright nasty tricks to get out of work. Bolting, running out of her aids, and even bucking when she's out of options are all common. This mare needs a firm hand who wants to understand her and turn her into the champion she has all the potential to be.

alt text
    alt text

"duluth" • stallion • grey (black) • Ee/aa/Gg/FF • mainsite
    CAS 1CAS 2

Duluth reminds us more of a puppy than a stallion. Bombproof, brave and endlessly sweet, he has a personality you find once in a blue moon. He'd be an excellent buy for a nervous young rider who needs something they can trust, but has more personality and energy than a stoic old school horse. Wherever he ends up he's sure to steal the hearts (and peppermints) of everyone he meets.

All in-game photos were taken with Reshade on. DOF effect is in-game, and photos have not been edited. CAS pictures were taken without Reshade effects and have not been edited.

ALL BIDS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
    Horse: Highest Bidder: Amount: End Date/Time:
    Z Rosemerta Skye Valens $22,000 SOLD
    Z Fandango Kassidi Coy Lutz $20,000 SOLD
    Z Cantorella Erin Ward $26,000 18:38 EST July 25th
    Z Rainmaker Callixta Rosella $40,000 SOLD
    Z Esmerelda Samantha Lockhart $35,000 18:41 EST July 25th
    Z Duluth Fiora Healy $19,000 18:51 EST July 25th

This sale will end on July 23rd at 11:59 PM EST. However, any horses that receive bids on the 23rd will turn into 24 hour ALB auctions. This is only to ensure no one loses out on a horse because someone else was able to bid at the last minute. Horses that do not receive bids on the 23rd will end at midnight.
    alt text

• SB Duluth & Fandango

• Michael from Iron House

• SB for Z Rainmaker & Z Esmerelda

I don't really have a favourite character from books but if I can say a TV character then Regina from OUAT

• SB for Z Cantorella
    If I Stay/Where She Went Chloë Grace Moretz

• SB Z Rosemerta

Roland the Gunslinger from The Dark Tower

• Competition Committee

Z Fandango - 10k
    Z Cantorella - SB

Mr. Grey

• Z Duluth -6k

Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the Rings

• Moderation Committee

Top bids updated! @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz, Serenity already has the SB for Cantorella :smile:

• Z Rainmaker - 6k

Favorite book character is Hermione Granger

• Moderation Committee

Z Esmerelda - 15k

Aurox from a HoN series!

• Competition Committee

HA! Only Thomas' bid was showing when I bid :joy:

Z Cantorella - 10k

• Z Cantorella, $12,000

• Z Rainmaker - 8k

• Z Cantorella - $15.000

Tough choice, but I'd have to say Nynneave Al'Meara.

• Z Cantorella $16,000

• Z Duluth ~ 7k
    Z Rainmaker ~ 9k
    I don't think i have a favorite book character, there's so many that i love!

• Z Duluth - 8k

• Z Rainmaker - 10k

• Competition Committee

Z Cantorella - 20k

• Moderation Committee

top bids updated! :hibiscus:

• Z Cantorella $21,000
    Z Rosemerta $6,000

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.