[MH][R:L6][RESULTS 7/19] Dressage

• Southern Pines’ Dressage Show II
    DRESSAGE
    07.15-07.17.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Farrah Lockwood

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Farrah Lockwood account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 30 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• My sheet compleatly screwed up. Can 29115 SPEC Caleesa be moved to INTRODUCTORY (1) please and 15714 RFE Connaught Grey moved to FOURTH LEVEL (6). I hate my sheets sometimes. Thank you

• I made a few errors.. I am sorry! :(

ID 11750 name is StE Dalwin and 17804 SPEC Overture should be in lvl 6, not lvl 5

• Moderation Committee

The horse with the ID 27480 should be named this CNB Zahra Lupe with the rider as Alexander Korsakov, thank you!

• Can you fix SiLS Red Moonlite Night? It looks like there is space somewhere in name. Thank you <3

• Can you please move..
    27171 Siracusa HF to Third Level (L5 )
    12115 Hécate CH to Fourth Level (L6)

thank you

• ID#21920 should be PCRA Fallen Angel :) Thank you!

• Can you delete the duplicate entry for 28018 KPE Azur please! Thankyou xx

• I accidentally have sent you the money twice! I'm sorry. :astonished:

• Hello can you delete my duplicate entry please for 19761 FWEC Victoria, Thank you, Kat

• There seems to be an error with the Dressage leaderboard/show history.
    When I entered my horses everything was fine (unless the one entry "above level") Now I have two horses marked as "undeclared" which were fine yesterday.

The horses are:
    4057 Idéal du Tussock
    16027 Opale d'Auroy

• Breed Committee

Messed up 17185 's name :sweat_smile:

• Entered WWREC Supernova 29453 in wrong lvl she should be in lvl 1

• All fixed <3

• Hi, misspelt 28858, should be QM Inquisition. Thank you!

• Administrators

Whoops! Accidentally entered #2040 CDC Rheinlaube into Second Level, could you please change her to Third Level? Thank you!

• Sorry for the delay. I left my laptop cord at school! All mistakes have been fixed and I am judging today :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.